Fake or Death

July 2005

"Huh?!" Takemichi woke up from his bed and rushing to his sister room, he saw her sister funeral frame, "nee-san, im back..but its weird that im back to the past and pray me to help Mikey!" he bow and get up for ready to go school.

------------------------------------------------

Takemichi still doesn't know what happened when he was time leap after he shake hand with Mikey and he just about to die at that time, "Im in highschool right now!!!" he shock and stare at his school.
"You're kidding me..." , "Hey, Takemitchy!" Takemichi turn his head around and saw his friends was different when they in high school. "G'morning" Yamagishi greet him, "you're quite early today for someone who's always late" Takuya spoke.

"Yamagishi...Makoto...Takuya...Akkun?!" Takemichi jawdrop, 'They've become my buddies again in highscool'.
"Yo!! Takemitchy!" suddenly someone approach him behind his back, "have you studied for the final exams?" he looked at the stranger beside him. Takemichi laughing awkward, "Man, the moment i sat on the chair i felt sleepy" he scratch his head, "Hakkai pretty helpless despite how he looks, huh....","totally!" Takemichi eyes widen when heard that, "Hakkai!!?" he saw Hakkai has keep his hair long.

"What are you staring at Takemitchy? Are you sick or something?" , "Come on, let's go" Takemichi still in shock again, 'You guys have a grown up a little bit...'.
"Um...where's Chifuyu?" Takemichi ask them.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Did you know i want to eat lolipop not give me this mineral water?" a girl that has a long black hair with white streak hair glare at her assistant, "you should stop eating a lot of sweets, you will caught up with toothache" Michale sigh.
"im feel boring this day" , "should you visit your brother? Or your friends grave?" Y/n stare at him, "i miss them both..." she stretching her hands. "I should visit him, i bet he miss me" Y/n start to walk.

"You're weird, Y/n" Y/n glaring at him, "at least, im not like you...you are such a playboy" Y/n grin widely. Michale face red, "hey! Im not playboy....just their are my fans and it was so annoying" , "sure~sure~" Y/n chuckle.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ne~ Y/n... don't you want to see your brother?" Y/n look at Michael then sigh heavily, "i will when he desperate for our help" Michael jawdrop.
"He's your younger brother?! How could you said that?" Michael shake his head, "because....im not like my old self, Michael and old Y/n is gone for long time" Y/n stop her track when she saw her house far from her.
"But....you always walk to this side?! You still worried and miss him" Michael facepalm while Y/n chuckle, "im just forgot where is our hideout" Y/n rub her head.

Michale jawdrop when heard that,"are you f*cking kidding me?! You forgot where is our hideout! For the god sake, why i agreed to join with your gang?!" Michale sigh heavy.
"Because..... you're only with my side until now" Y/n smile at him, Michale eyes widen when heard she saying that. "You're always know to make me spoil myself, Y/n" , "im your friends!" Y/n hit his shoulder while Michale just smile at her while rub his shoulder.

'I hope im more than friends...i hope so...'

"Ne~ tomorrow...we have meeting with organization right?" Y/n ask Michale, "yeah...our meeting at Kyoto" Michale spoke. "Eh? KYOTO!!! That's far from my connection with my Takemichi" Michale stare at his friend dumbfould, "that's why i told you to visit your brother" he facepalm.
"No!" , "why?" Y/n sigh, "my fake death will reveal" Y/n rub her head, "stupid friend that i have ever seen we met" Michale walk away.

"Hey, wait for me..."

'But still i don't know how you can catch my heart'

___________________________________________________

"I think Y/n is alive" Mikey suddenly spoke, "who?" Koko raised his eyebrows. "Y/n...." Koko eyes widen when heard Y/n still alive, 'but how?'.
"I have felt her presence with Takemichi" Mikey stare at the view, 'Takemichi connection with her was strong after he times leap'.

"Are you sure, Mikey?" Mikey just stay silent, he missed her after she left them and he couldn't let her go, "you should rest" Koko look at the window, 'the rain doesn't stop'.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I felt bad feeling today, i think Takemichi will involved with a gangs" Y/n tell Michale, "seriously...we just arrived at Kyoto" Michale groan, "then we should finish our meeting now!" Y/n spirit is burning, "i shouldn't told her about 3 deities or i should tell her?" Michale whisper to himself.
"Yo! Michale, hurry up before we late!" Y/n shout at him, "ugh...fine, fine...at least slow your pace, i can't catch up with you!" Michale run to Y/n.

to be continued....