time leap

"Nee-chan!!! Please don't leaving me! This is all my fault" Takemichi crying harder and hold Y/n hand while Mikey hug her, "Im sorry...".

'I hope i can change fate again to save nee-chan...' Takemichi hold her hand tighly until....

*Bzzttttt!!!

He open eyes that he was time leap again through Y/n trigger.

"Huh?!" Takemichi got up and shocked at the same time.

'What the hell?!' Takemichi open his eyes and saw his room. He look at his alarm that he just time leap in 1998 years, 'No way. Me, In the first grade...?!...Huh? I-MIkey-kun stabbed nee-chan and i must've hold her hand and suddenly got trigger from her' he looked at himself on mirror.

< America, United State >

"Aghhhhhh!!!" Y/n wake up from her sleep, she run and look on her mirror, "are you kidding me?! When did i suddenly life! and turn into 14" Y/n jaw drop. But suddenly she thinking that this was work from Takemichi, 'time leap!'.

"Y/n...are you alright? You looked just like you woke up because of some nightmare" her aunt worried, Y/n stared her aunt and smirk, "Aunt....When i will come back to Japan?" Y/n ask her.
Her aunt smile at her, "you will returned until you graduate from university and get job at your hometown" Y/n jaw drop when heard that.

'Are you kidding me?! But that's too long!!!' Y/n screaming.

"But...you wil returned..." Y/n eyes turn into shining, "if your mom called you that you have to take care of your family at there" Y/n speechless when heard that.

'Oh..yeah...mom called me when my little brother can't take care of himself. That's annoying' Y/n seat on her chair and playing with her hair.
'I hope that bakamichi will okay without me..' Y/n stare at the the view.

"Well, Y/n. You should get ready for your school" Y/n turn her head to her aunt, "Can't i not to go to school?" her aunt shocked, "why?" , "because school was so boring...same subject, same explanation and same gred...Can't aunt just give tips, how to fail all my subject?" Y/n stare at her with cold eyes.

Her aunt facepalm, 'just like father and daughter. Too smart for academy'.

'Long journey i will face it' Y/n sigh and start to dressed up, "you said that you're not going to school" , "i change my mind..." Y/n went to shower.

'How mature for a kids this day...' Her aunt sigh while shake her head.

TIME SKIP....

------------------------------------------------------------
....................... 11 YEARS LATER .......................

11 YEARS LATER, JULY 3RD, 2017

"Huh? So my little brother got married with his girlfriend and me just stay single in my life" Y/n start to smile like creepy person, "Why are you smiling like that?" Uncle Ken ask her, "because... i will be aunt when their have children someday...." Y/n smirk while her aunt Marie and uncle Ken sigh with her behavior.

"Aunt Marie...can i change into something black dress?" Y/n ask her aunt, "why? You're beautiful with that dress,  you know" Uncle Ken told her, "tch...this dress was annoying. Too sexy , too attractive and too soft colour" Y/n give her uncle death glare while aunt Marie chuckle to her. 
"Fine...go change to your dress but faster okay. The ceremony will start soon" Y/n just nod and went to changing room, "you gave her change into that gothic dress?" Uncle Ken sweatdrop, "at least, she was happy with it" while aunt Marie smile.

"Aunt Marie!!!" the black hair man with blue eyes called her, "Takemichi!" Uncle Ken pat his shoulder, "i don't know your got married first than your sister" Uncle Ken laughed.
"Nee-chan will heard it, if uncle talked like that behind her back" Takemichi  rub his head while saw Y/n behind Uncle Ken backs, "don't worried, she will not heard it" , "When did i m saying that im not heard it?" Y/n give her cold stare at her uncle while uncle Ken run behind her wife back.

"Tch!" Y/n looked at Takemichi was wearing his suit for his wedding, "Bakamichi...Are you crying?" Y/n raised her eyebrows, Takemichi shocked realise that he was crying when he saw his sister wasn't death. He wanted to wipe his tear but Y/n hold his hand, "your suit will get dirty if you wipe with your suit" Y/n take her handkerchif and wipe her little brother tears.
"I know you missed me when you got time leap after you saw my own death" Y/n smile to him, Takemichi eyes widen and stare at his sister, "Nee-chan... i don't know that nee-chan have that memory before i was suddenly time leap" , "but you has change all of it...everybody was happy" Y/n give her warm smile to him.

Uncle Ken and Aunt Marie smile at them, "Takemichi...you should hurry your wedding is about to start" Aunt Marie told him, "Okay! Nee-chan, Uncle and aunt wish me luck" Takemichi smile, "you have your own luck, Bakamichi" Y/n pat  his head, Takemichi nod and went to his ceremony.

"Aunt..." 
"Yes, Y/n.."
"I was hope that Takemichi doesn't cried when his girlfriend was a part be his wife" Y/n being sarcastic, "stop being like that, you scared the people" Aunt Marie scolded her, "she will be a part of Hanagaki family" Y/n smile.

"Hehehe..." Aunt Marie chuckle saw her niece has sweet personality, "hurry up! We should get our seat before to late" Aunt Marie told them.

Y/n nod and start thinking something interesting, "I will looked from far...I don't like crowded" Y/n told her aunt, "okay...just be careful" Y/n yawn and just nod.

'I will see that damn group gangs boys who's grow up like a man'