Found ya!

Toman and Kantou Manji has started their fighted but something happened when Mikey, Sanzu, Kakucho and Takemichi fought each other.

"What happened?" 

"This could've been a disaster"

The two gangs shocked when saw a train was when to them, "Sanzu..." Mikey looked at the train moving by Sanzu, "All of you! What are you spacing out for? The 2nd gen Toman is at their last breaths! Let's show them no mercy!" Mikey shouted at them.

"OOOOOH!"

"There's no turning back for Toman..." Smiley spoke after their were beaten.

"Shit..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While Y/n and her gangs has about to arrived, "are we can get there in time?" Michale ask Y/n was driving on their car, "if we can get there as fast as we can, so why not?" she smile and on the gear to speed the car.

"Sh*t! This can't be happen?!" Michale cry

VROOM! VROOM!

"God!!! Please save me!"

"AAAAHHHHH!"

Others looked at the with them with their mouth open, "like Michale said, "the boss will be crazy when she in their angry mode or her sarcastic mode" Michale is always right about our boss" one of them shake their heads, "Oi! We should chase them or the boss will be angry" they not started chasing Y/n's car.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kaku-chan..."

Takemichi burst in his tears after her childhood friend died with his own eyes.

"Sh*t. Why...."

"Takemichi look behind you" Mitsuya shout at him when saw Sanzu hold his sword, "Sanzu's back!!!".
Sanzu walked to Takemichi, "you've completely ruined my plan, Hanagaki Takemichi! You are a goner" Sanzu point his sword to him. Takemichi face up and start to punch Sanzu but that attack was dodge by him. He kick Takemichi at his stomach and start to point the sword to him.

"Just give up. There's no way you'll win this. So why are you standing? You, who can't live among carnage and bloodshed. has no chance to win againts mikey" Takemichi grit his teeth, "so this is the end" Sanzu hold his sword to kill Takemichi but someone intrude them and hit Sanzu with bike.

"This unifrom is too small. Mitsuya" Taiju come and make others comrade shock with his present, "Taiju-kun?!".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"See we just arrive" Y/n smirk and off the engine, "This is not ok-!blueghhh!" Michale vomit while Y/n just stare at him, "did i drive to fast?" Y/n touch her chin.
"Boss....You near hit people and its dangerous!!!" Michale shout at her, "at least...we arrive at our destination, right?" Y/n looked at her gangs ans saw her gangs just about to arrive, "why you guys pull your bike?" their stare at Y/n with tired faces.

"Boss...you drive too fast and we just follow you but our bike was run out of oil so we just pulled our bike and here we are..." Y/n eyes widen, "Dude! Im really, really sorry!!!!!" Y/n bow her head while they shock saw her boss like that.

"Boss! Don't bow your head!"

"Yeah! We're really, really sorry because we make your worried!" 

"No! I'll apologize because i make you guys trouble"

"No! We're sorry"

"No! Im sorry"

Michale stare at them, 'when we will start to join their fight?'.

"Are you guys done?" Michale give death glare to them, "no...." Y/n and others just shut their mouth and doesn't want make Michale angry.
"Y/n...you know right that our mission is save your little bro from this fight before something happen to him" Y/n nod her head, "yeah...we should start to hurry before something happen!" Y/n hold Michale hand and want to start to run but Michale see Takemichi and Mikey was fighting each other.

"What the-?!" Michale clicked his tongue but his hand began hurt until he looked at Y/n face change into her old self called muderess angel, "Y/n...i think you should st-!" Y/n let go Michale hands and run to Mikey.

"F*ck! This will be crime!"

____________________________________________________________________

"Oi, Y/n!" Michale called her name.

"Don't "oi" to me Michale..." Y/n pouted.

"I just want to asked something but just simple questions" Michale rub his neck, "what do you want to talked about?" Y/n stare at him.

"When you told me stories about your gangs until your fake death, perhaps do you have murder aura or..." Michale stop.

"I have that things in my body...but it could killed people and this things like something relate to blood" Y/n drink her drink, "What?" , "this things called dark impulse" Michale raised his eyebrows. "I hurt more people when i was 5 years old when i just transfer to England" her face start to change, "people called me murderess angel" Y/n laughing.

"Its hard to control it...until now i just lock that things inside my heart before i become something worse..." Y/n smile to him, "i hope one day i will see my family in happiness even im gone" Y/n till her head until Michale pull her body into hug.

"Eh?"

"I will stop you even you have that weird things"

__________________________________________________________________

Takemichi dodge Mikey kick until another vision came to him, 'wait...what is this'

"F*ck off you creepy blonde! Don't ever touched him again, Mikey"a girl kick mikey back and make mikey angry to kill her.

'Why this vision was point that nee-chan was still alive?'

"Takemichi, looked around!" Chifuyu scream at him. Takemichi look at Mikey was about to kick him, 'i can't dodge it...' Takemichi close his eyes until someone hold mikey kicked.

"Eh?" Takemichi look infront him saw black hair with white streak hair girl was protect him from that kicked.

"Y/n!!!" Michale called her name.

"Wait! Y/n! She's alive?!" Hakkai shocked,
"This is impossible! When did that girl came from?!" Haitani brother stare at her.

"F*ck off you creepy blonde! Don't ever touched him again, Mikey" Y/n glared at him, "Oi! Mikey, i will settle her, you just fight with Takemichi" the red hair girl smirk at Y/n while Y/n eyes widen saw her friend was different when they together a long time ago.

"Misaki..."