happy ending

"Oi, Mikey" Draken glared at him, "before you become her husband, you should learn about household or something related to marriage" Mikey gave him a blank look, "why did I learn that?", "Because you are just 50% useful for her" Emma interrupted their conversation but those words hit Mikey more.

"Why do you guys mean to me? It's the third time, you know!" Mikey is crying in hurt, they give him a boring look to Mikey while Draken sighs at him, "Just....when are you guys getting married, anyway" Baji asks him, "in 2 days" they jawdrop.
"Why have you not told us?" Kisaki facepalm, "I just remembered it today" Mikey laughed awkwardly while Y/n hit his head. Takemichi stared at his older sister crying, "Why are you crying, Takemichi?" Y/n patted his head, "Why?" Takemichi stared at her eyes in tears while Y/n sighed heavily.

"Look Takemichi... it's been 11 years since we were not seeing each other and now we got together. First...I don't have your phone number. Second, I have sent my letter to you but you haven't replied to it and it made me want to punch your face harder" Y/n stared at him coldly. 
"Ouch! That's word hit him" Hanma chuckles, "Third, are you dumb or what? I'm busy with my school and always change my schooler in one year. Fourth, I was tired when I sent my letter to you so I stopped it because I know you are too busy with your life and so on" Y/n told him directly but her words hit him until he collapsed from those words.

'I regret when I'm asking her about this' Takemichi just stays silent.

"I think Y/n-san...your words were making him hurt inside" Hina worried about her husband, Y/n sighed and hit his head, "Just don't worry about me marrying this dumb blond boy. I will settle him" Y/n narrowed her eyes to Mikey while Mikey saw her eyes then he cleared his throat.

Everybody looked at his future wife was a little bit rough to him, "She's cool", "yeah... it's the first time I've seen a woman like her" Haitani's brother's interest in her, "I like her!!!" Senju eyes suddenly shining, "you like her?" Sanzu gives her a gross face, "Not in that way, idiot!" Takeomi hit his brother.

"Then... I'm the only one single....everybody has a partner but me has own myself" Shinichiro wipes his tears, "Shin...we're also single you know" Wakasa patted his back, "Yeah..." Keizo nodded. 
"But you guys have many women interested in with you all!" Shinichiro pointed at them, "Is it our fault that many women are interested in us?" Kokonoi raised his eyebrows.

"Your brother is too childish to me," Y/n said to Mikey, "yeah...it was 30 times he was being rejected even though he was old enough" Shinichiro heard what Y/n and Mikey talking on his back, "you guys so meannnnnnn!!!" Shinichiro pointed to them. 
"You shouldn't do that to me when I was in front of you two!" Shinichiro raised his eyebrows, "why?" he asked.

"Because all of her friends were here and it hurt our eyes when you pointed at our boss lady  like that" Misaki's eyes went bigger, "eh?" Shinichiro step back and went to his friends. They all stared at Y/n's friend who was wearing a black dress the same as her, "Have you guys come back from someone's funeral?" Inui asked them. 
"Oh....we just arrived here" Hikari chewing her gum, "are they mafia or what? Wearing all black dress and suddenly came here like mafia always do" Shion stared at them while his face was red, 'but they were beautiful thought' he shook his head.

"We just want to see our boss's little bro's wedding with his new wife" Mimosa pointed at them, "Yeah! And we're not mafia... We're assistants for our boss's company"  Scarlet pouted.

"Enough, guys! I'm tired of hearing you guys blabbering with each other" Y/n was annoyed with them, "Relax, Y/n... You shouldn't be angry with them, because you just wasting your time " Mikey patted her shoulder. "You're annoying when it comes to this" Y/n stared at him and then sighed heavily.

"Takemichi, I will go back to my office because I'm so busy today. I'm sorry that I can't stay longer than you always want..." Y/n pats his head and smiles at her.
"It's okay, neechan. I will come to your office every day to spend time with you even if it's a little bit" Takemichi smiled at her.

"Woah! Nice words" Misaki pat Takemichi shoulder, "then we should go...the meeting already start now" Scarlet spoke.

Y/n nodded her head and turned her body to Mikey, "Take care of my little brother, Manjiro" Y/n gave her a slight kiss and went to her friends.

"That's so sweet of you!!!!" Senju fangirls with the kiss scene in front of her.
"Alright, now we should enjoy our day!!!!!" Baji screams while Kazutora and Chifuyu shake their head.

"I hope he doesn't make trouble" Chifuyu nods to Kazutora's statement.

2 DAYS LATER

"Y/n hurry up, we shouldn't be late! The groom is waiting!" Hikari pulled Y/n out of her room and her friends were shocked when they saw her in a wedding dress plus her makeup beauty.

"Damn...I don't know you can be so beautiful" Yuki laughed, Y/n rolled her eyes while she walked to the door.

"Mikey will like you" Misaki grinned at her, "while I hate it..." Y/n rolled her eyes and took the bouquet from Misaki's hand.
"Damn! Even though you wearing a wedding dress you are still like a fairy" Hikari's eyes were shining, "thanks for that compliment and I hope this ceremony finishes early" Y/n face was serious.

AlTAR WEDDING...

Y/n walks to Mikey and holds his hands, their smile in happiness while their friends are happy for them.

"C'mon! Y/m this is our day" Mikey chuckled.

"I can't because too crowded" she groan.

"Are you when it comes to kissing?" Mikey smirk

"Shut up!" Y/n blushing hard.

Mikey rolled his eyes and pulled her arms then held her wrist tight.

"I don't care" Mikey kissed her passionately then broke the kiss, "At least, I get my passion to kiss" Mikey licked his lips while Y/n's irk mark appeared. She wants to hit him but their friends jump on them,

"CONGRATULATIONS!"

They went out of the hall and their day was full more happiness.

'At least I got to be happy with him/her'

the end

I'm sorry guys, I hope you guys for your waiting last update! I've been really busy nowadays but thank you for supporting me even though I updated late for more than one year.

I apologize for it and hope everyone has happiness every day!