Unexpected

.................................................................................................................

Meanwhile.......

Chifuyu looked at his friends but his eyes went to black hair girl, "Y/n?" he shake his head, "why are you suddenly shaking your head?" Baji ask him, "Nah...just saw someone that im familiar with...." Kazutora raised his eyebrows and looked what chifuyu saw.

"It's a girl, huh?" Kazutora smirk, "where?" Baji stare at the woman figure, "she's really beautiful but why that woman wearing black dress as if she attend the funeral" Baji spoke.
"Woman? I think i heard you saying woman?, right" Ran smirk while Rindou just stare at that woman, "well..you're not saying wrong...that woman is really beautiful compared others woman but what a weird woman wearing a black dress in the wedding ceremony" Rindou being honest.

"See...Im saying truth right" Baji being proud, "what are you guys talking about? The wedding was about to start" Kisaki sigh at them, "just a woman with black dress" Ran told him, "are you out of mind? Im never seen woman wearing a black dress in the wedding ceremony" Kisaki facepalm, "but im saying truth" Rindou and Baji pout.

"You guys hurry up!!!!" Senju shouted at them.

"Fine! You will be shocked when you saw a woman with a black dress" Rindou nod at Baji statement, "you guys still fighting about that again" Kazutora sigh while Chifuyu just ignored them.

..........................................................................................................................

"From as long as you live....Groom, Takemichi. Do you take Hinata to be your wife? Do you wish to devote yourself with all sincerity to her?" ,

"Yes. I do" Takemichi smile.

"Where's Y/n go?" Uncle Kent whisper to his wife, "she saying that she will looked from a afar" Aunt Marie told him.

"Well...im happy to see their happiness" Y/n smirk.

"You may now kiss the bride"

Y/n looked them kiss each other, "such a lovely marriage couple" Y/n smile, "well...times to kick his a**" Y/n went to down to meet his little brother with his wife.

"Congratulations, Takemitchy!!!!!" they went to Takemichi, "everyone! Thank you" Takemichi smile at them.

"But Chifuyu... don't cry, dude!" Takemichi laugh at him, "hey! don't laugh at me! Im just gratefull that you was found your own happiness" Chifuyu gives him thumbs up.
"At least, i will be a babysitter for your child" Emma and Senju smile at him, "i don't think that will do..." Emma raised her eyebrows, "why?!" Senju ask.

"Because....." suddenly an arms was around Takemichi neck, "Yo...Congrats my bakamichi" Y/n smile at him while everyone just stay silent when saw her beside Takemichi and she called him, 'my bakamichi'.

".........."

"You have scandal Takemitchi!!!!!" Baji pull his collar, "huh? Scandal?" Takemichi processing what Baji saying earlier, "Eh?!!!!!! She's my older sister!!!!"  Takemichi told them.
"When did you have sis-" Mitsuya spoke but has interrupt by Mikey when he suddenly hug Y/n tightly.

"I miss you...." Y/n stare at him and give him warm smile, "i hate you a lot too" Mikey smile at her and ignoring them who's speechless when they saw that scene earlier.
"When did you suddenly have girlfriend?!" Emma and Draken shocked, "well...you mistake this Kenchin..." Mikey rub his head, "She actually my fiance" Mikey smile widely.

"Eh?"

"Ehhhhhhh?!!!!!" they shocked.

"When???????" Takemichi shouted at her sister.

"Hmmmm....its a long story thought...." Y/n pat his head.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 YEARS AGO

"*yawn....i hate when it comes to work...being a Ceo of Akuma company just making my brain explode" Y/n sigh and sit on bench watching the kids playing, "remind me Takemichi" Y/n snort in crying.

"Miss...can i sit beside you?" the unknow man spoke to her, "sit if you want..." Y/n just ignored him and playing her phone. The unknown man just stare at her playing combat games then he smirk. He take her phone when she's about to won her games, "Tch! You b*tc-!" Y/n gritted her teeth and looked at the unknow man. 

"Miss me, Y/n...." her eyes widen when saw Mikey at America, "When did you end up came here?" Y/n shouted while raised her eyebrows because she seem suspicious at him. "You still not change, huh?" Mikey laughing at her, " Im not making joke" Y/n glare at him, "just... i having a tournament tomorrow" Mikey told her.
"What tournament are you joined?" She asked her, "motorcycle racing" Mikey smirk.

"Ouh......." Y/n just stared at him blanked, "is that your reaction? Your not surprised?" Mikey sweatdrop, "Yeah....not surprised about it" Y/n being honest to him, "hmmm...what about this?" Mikey smile and take something from his pocket hoodie. Its show a small box that have a ring on it, "that's it?" Y/n raised her eyebrows.
"Hey! Im not finished my speech" Mikey pouted at her, "fine...please finished your speech" Y/n gave him boring looked.

"Y/n...." Mikey hold her hands and making Y/n more suspicious to him.

"What...." Y/n respond to him while Mikey sigh heavy, 'this girl actually not change even we travel back time'.

"Do you want to be my part- i mean...my wi- no! But i mean my-!"

"yes....." Y/n just gave him quick answer before he finished his speech.

"What? That's it... You're not shocked when im saying that i wanted to married you?" Mikey jawdrop.

"I just want to started over...well...be your wife is enough to me to protect you from the past" Y/n smirk.

"Are you teased me?"

"No...im not..just playing with you making me happy" Y/n chuckle at him while he was blushing mess.

"Hey! Don't laughed at it!"

"But....how did you know that we time travel?" Mikey stared at her, "are you stupid or too damn stupid? You came here because of tournament and suddenly found me at here....You know who's me and i know who's you...And im not shocked because when im dying...you hugging me while Takemichi holding my hands and that times the trigger was from me..I know because you guys conversations  before im dying....And no questions" Mikey was about to asking but when heard that he just shut his mouth.

"Lady boss!!!" someone called Y/n name, "its that Misaki?" Y/n nodded her head, "she changed a lot" , "yeah...better than the past and i take all my gangs to be my employes for  my company" Y/n got up while wipe her skirt from the dust, "then im get going..." Mikey smile at her, "meet me at cafe after im finished my worked" Y/n stared at him, "if i remember...." , "so meannnnn" Mikey hugged her back, 

"I love you"

"I hate you too"

"Please saying sweet words not meanie words to me" Mikey whined, "looked at my face" Mikey stared at her face, "do you think i care?" Mikey shake his head, "then i'll get going" Mikey release his hugged and waved her goodbye with crying on his face.

Y/n walked to Misaki but she stop her walked and turned at him. Y/n went near him and kissed him on his forehead,

"Goodluck"

Y/n walked away and leaving Mikey blushing mess because of her.

'I don't expected that she has sweet side on her'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------