blood

"Its weird that you fake your own death" Misaki stare at her with emotionless face, "i have my own reasons, Misaki. Step back before i'll finish you" Y/n give her death glare.

Misaki laugh and hold her bat weapons, "you're weak, Y/n because you don't know how to fight! You just watched your gang fight but your didn't even help your own gangs" Y/n just stay silent, "you don't know about my case, huh? I almost killed my own friends when i started to bloodlust on fight" Y/n jump and kick Misaki but Misaki blocked it with her hands.

"strong kick , huh?" 

"That's why people called me the villainess"

Y/n face change into cold aura and give Misaki a backward kick, "Tch! Coward leader"  Misaki teasing her until Y/n hold her face with firm.

"Did you have a death wish?" Y/n eyes start change into cold.

Misaki stare her eyes in terrified and start sweating a lot, "don't make me angry Misaki...Or do you want me to killed you already before you see your gangs was in my hand" Y/n doesn't hold her anger until Michale hug her back.
"Stop, my lady. You will hurt yourself...."Michale beg her and making Y/n speechless.
"*sigh...can you please let me go? Its so uncomfortable for me" Y/n stare his eyes while Michale blushing mess. "Im just....just want to stop you killed them" Michale stutter, "i know you well...just your comfort making me annoying" Y/n being honest to him, "my lady! You're so meannnnn!!!" Michale give her fake cried and blink his eyes to her that they just acting to catch enemy eyes.

But Y/n eyes slowly turn to takemichi was fighting with mikey. But her eyes widen when saw Mikey dark impluse going berserk, "like im saying Y/n...You can't save your own little brother. He will died on Mikey hand" Misaki wipe her blood on her lips, "then i will died for him..." Y/n spoke to her while Misaki shock when heard that. 
"Are you crazy?!" Misaki shouted at her, "why? Your words...are you worry about me getting died on your boss hand?" Y/n stare at her disgust. "I'll trust you like my own family but you betray me and trash me out, right? You want me to died, right? Because of the past that i can't help you but you not realise that i help you behind your back. You misunderstood me, Misaki...." Y/n start run to Takemichi because she realise  there's something wrong in the future.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Shinichiro died. A couple of days after you gained ability" Everyone shocked when heard that from Mikey, "the "curse" Shinichiro created by killing the time leaper...that is what my "dark impluse" are", Takemichi was stunned to speak, "It affected everyone around him. The same was probably true for Kazutora back then. The karma that i've caried. This "dark impluse"...it's eating away at me" Mikey start hold tightly to his chest.

"Thump, thump, thump. Stronger and stronger. I can't seem to control it anymore. That's why i pushed my friends away. I had no choice but to leave. I feel like...i'm about to berserk" he spit out what he said.
"You don't have to hold back anymore" Takemichi told him while Mikey shocked what he saying, "The second generation Tokyo Manji Gang was formed just to save you. So please release your dark impluse with all you've got. I can see the future, so i'll be able to do something about it. So! I'm the only one who can crush your dark impluses!" Takemichi told Mikey while fist pump to him.

"You can let go, Mikey" Takemichi started to ready for fighted.

"I don't care what happens to you" Mikey let out his dark impluse.

"Let's finish all of this!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

'This is going crazy! Are he crazy fighting alone with that stupid dark impluse blonde?!' Y/n was going to them but Misaki chase her and block her away.

"F*ck off, Misaki!" Y/n shouted at her.
"I can't let you got away from this" Misaki still point her bad to Y/n.
"Are you crazy?! Takemichi is getting danger!" Y/n gritted her teeth, "I don't care as long, Kanto Manji will win this fight" Y/n stare at her eyes, "this is not about win or lose! This is about alive or death!" Y/n push her but Misaki hold her push.

"Then how about you just don't cross their line to fight?" Misaki smirk at her, "Takemichi...was only my siblings i have! You dumb stupid beast!" Y/n throwing her punch to Misaki face and went to takemichi.

"Takemichi!!!"

Y/n saw Takemichi got slash by Mikey and then she heard Sanzu shouted at him, "Hanagaki! I know! You can't erase the curse! Mikey and his dark impluse are inseparable...they are one and the same! I've been following Mikey....as if i were in a trance, how stupid!!!" Y/n stop her run when heard her brother will sacrified his own life for Mikey.
"Shinichiro died because of the curse. And Draken too. You'll die too Hanagaki!!! Everyone that tries to save mikey from those dark impluse will end up dying! That's what this curse is!!!" Y/n eyes widen and her eyes looked Mikey wanted to killed Takemichi, 'i promised to myself to protect my family'. She push Takemichi and got stab by Mikey.

"Nee-chan....." Takemichi eyes widen saw Y/n got stab, "see Takemichi...im truly sorry about that i fake my own death...im just wanted to protect my family but i fullfill my wished" Y/n kneel down.
Y/n stare at Mikey touch his face and give him warm smile to him, "you've change too much, Mikey..." Y/n cough in blood, "sometimes when we were first met, i saw you like idiot blond who is too confident to make your gangs no.1 in Tokyo but whose know that you have pain inside on you..." Y/n hug Mikey tightly. 
"My brother won't lose to you Manjiro, he carry your dark impluse on your back" Takemichi crying, "And if you do something stupid and hurt your friends especially my little brother, i'll kill you with my own hands. You should gratefull that your friends still by your side even you were like this" Y/n whisper to him.

"Friends?" MIkey suddenly wake up from his dark impluse.

"Y/n....? When did you....." Mikey shocked when he saw Y/n was in that state, "i hate my own feelings...." Y/n eyes start to blur, "Takemichi idiot! Doesn't told me that he was a time leaper...." Takemichi hug her sister back.
"But at least your change their fate, right?" Y/n smile to him, "but....i don't like when nee-chan protect me an-and nee-chan will go away...you will disappear" Takemichi crying on her back, "idiot! I'll always stay by your side even i was gone" Y/n body collapse while Mikey catch her.

"Im sorry....im sorry...this isn't i want it..." Mikey start crying, "but hey, im still like you even your like this" Y/n confess to him. "But...i want to see you guys future when you guys grow up to be someone important...." the boys stare at Y/n.

"Y/n......"

"Somehow i'll gratefull to have friends, right Misaki" Misaki smile while crying, "You idiot! Im warning you but you don't listen to me!" Y/n smile and turn to her head to Takemichi was crying hard.

'Still a crybaby,huh?' Y/n touch his face.

"Love you, my idiot little br..." Y/n take her last breath and her hands fell down.

"No...no...no!!! You can't die! Im really sorry! Please come back...." MIkey hug her tightly.

"Arghhhhhhhh!!!"

"My lady..." 
"Y/n..."
"Senpai..."

Everyone looked at Y/n lifeless and making them regret what they do right now.

Author : Imma crying when write this chapter!!!!😭😭😭