Jail?

"Phewwww! We already finish our meeting even i can't agreed with them...and im not evil like them" Y/n crossed her arms then rolled her eyes, "at least we finished earlier... earlier than i though" Michale sigh in tired way, "relax Michale..." Y/n pat his back.
"How can i relax when you saying that we will this finished earlier but we stay here 10 days because you pt us in jail?!" Y/n flinch and act innocent, "seems when we turn into jail?" He jawdrop and shake Y/n body, "are you dummy?! We just came out because one of our executive help us came out from that jail?!!!" Michale shout at her.

"Relax...that jail was in police station not that real big jail"

"🗿 Are you kidding me? YOU BECAME CRAZY WHEN WE IN THERE AND LECTURE THEM JUST LIKE YOU WAS CONTROL THEM?!"
______________________________________

"Michale!!!! Why we suddenly in jailllll?!" Y/n whine like a kids, "i shouldn't let you beat them when turns out their coma because of you" Michale start to headache. Y/n saw the police and smirk...

"Hey! Police! Did you know that you still weak, huh....? Even when in case you guys like moron person doesn't know how to solved it..." Y/n snore a bit, "what the f*ck, did you said kid?!!!!" The policeman start to fight with her, "I'll said why are you still taking a bribes or because their have a lot of money than your salary"  Y/n smirk at them.

Their shocked and stay silent, "oi! Brat...you should stay till not lecture
to them" Michale facepalm, "but still its was truth though that i know from citizen, they was taking bribes and safe the villain from got to the jail...im sympathy at the victim, their not do anything wrong. But the police was not in  justice with people their like trash...and im just saying 50% of them, okay not all of them...im just give you lecture because i don't want you guys do that things..." Y/n smile at them.

"Tch! Who are you, huh? Talk to the police like that?!"

"Im...Y/n, ex leader from Akuma"

Y/n smirk to them while their gulp until in 10 days, her friends came to police station and saw the polices was scared to looked at Y/n.

"Dude, what happened?"

"Don't said anything because i don't want to involved with her lectures"
______________________________________

"But when you saying ex leader Akuma...i thought Akuma was the gangs for boys" Y/n glare at him, "do you think we girls are always weak like another girls? we're not weak like you guys thinking...that because Akuma was big in Kyoto..." Michale eyes widen, "then why you disband again your gangs?" Y/n raised her eyebrows, "are you dumb or what? My vice president disband Akuma after my fake death" Michale just "oh" to her.

"Boss!"

They turn their head and saw Kei pant, "why are you so hurry, huh?" Kei take a deep breath and told her...

"Your brother, Takemichi was in hospital when boss was in jail" Y/n eyes widen, "then we sh-" ,"boss...im still not finished my words to tell. Your brother was discharged now and Kantou Manji was top rank delinquent" Y/n sigh while her face change when heard Kantou Manji wins.

"How the f*ck this happened when we're in jail?!" Michael piss off, "I don't know and i was busy to get you guys got out from jail!" Kei sigh heavily.
"Then boss what we're gonna do?" Y/n look at them then smile...

"Help and save him and his friends. Im always ready for this"

To be continued...