N i n e

·:*¨✧ ☽ ✧¨*:·

.·:*¨✧ ☽ ✧¨*:·.
┊       ┊             ┊       ┊
┊       ┊       ☆       ┊        ┊
┊        ☆                   ☆           ┊
★                                               ★

Scotland, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, 1st September, 1991

"Gryffindor!" the hat yelled and Lilith's smile was so wide, she could feel her cheeks starting to ache. She happily walked towards her house table, cheers greeting her and Eva could hear the Weasley twins chanting, "We got the Potters! We got the Potters!" That scene alone made her smile even wider and a few giggles escaped her mouth.

"Took you long enough, Lily," Harry teased as she sat beside him, looking at her with excitement.

"Sorry, dear brother, did I make you wait?" the ginger teased back, giving him a playful shove.

"I see we're all in Gryffindor," Ron spoke, smiling at her. "Glad we didn't get separated."

"For a moment, I thought I was going to be sorted into Ravenclaw, you know? The Sorting Hat was taking awhile deciding which house was best for me." Out of the corner of her eye, Lilith could see Hermione glance at her with a surprised expression.
"Me too!" the bushy-haired girl replied. "But I knew Gryffindor would suit me much better," she quickly added, grinning as she looked around the table filled with all different kinds of people.

At the end of the Sorting Ceremony, Susan Bones, Hannah Abbott, Justin Finch-Fletchley and a few others were sorted into Hufflepuff. Terry Boot, Mandy Brocklehurst, Lisa Turpin, Padma Patil and a couple other first years were sorted into Ravenclaw. After Draco Malfoy and Theodore Nott, Pansy Parkinson, Blaise Zabini, Vincent Crabbe, Gregory Goyle, Millicent Bullstrode and Daphne Greengrass joined Slytherin. And at last, Lavender Brown, Parvati Patil, Neville Longbottom, Seamus Finnigan, Dean Thomas and a few others students got sorted into Gryffindor.

"Welcome!" Headmaster Dumbledore greeted them, standing up from his seat at the centre of the staff's table. "Welcome to a brand new year at Hogwarts. Before we begin our feast, I'd like to say some words. These are, Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment!" Harry furrowed his eyebrows, a smile tugging at his lips, while Lily snorted. "Thank you!"

"He's as odd as ever," Harry whispered to Eva, both of them laughing loudly afterwards. Then, all of the sudden, food magically appeared before their eyes. There were sausages, roasted turkey, mashed potatoes and other kind of dishes. Among the food, the roasted chicken caught Lilith's eye, making her mouth start to water.
   The students hurriedly began to fill their plates with all kind of dishes and chatter could be heard around the Great Hall between classmates, professors, and even amidst the ghosts.

   Ron was about to take another chicken wing when a silver head popped out of the plate, making the ginger drop his food and yelp.
"Hello! Welcome to Gryffindor!" the ghost greeted them happily as he emerged from the table and started to float next to them.