S i x t e e n

·:*¨✧ ☽ ✧¨*:·

.·:*¨✧ ☽ ✧¨*:·.
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ☆ ┊ ┊
┊ ☆ ☆ ┊
★ ★

Scotland, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, 31th October, 1991

   Two months had now passed and Lily couldn't believe that it already was Halloween, the one day of the year that she despised the most. Things with Theodore had been going smoothly, every day they would exchange letters during breakfast and arrange meetings whenever they had the time. Surprisingly, they had a lot of things in common and Eva couldn't help, but feel excited every time she saw Hedwig coming with a note from him.
To say the least, Harry and Ron were growing suspicious of the mysterious letters she never allowed them to touch and they've tried countless times to read the notes over her shoulder, but a glare from her quickly made them scurry away. As Eva took a bite from a pumpkin pastry, she discreetly opened the letter underneath the table and began to read it with a hint of a smile on her face.

Dear Lilith,

The girl unconsciously rolled her eyes, wondering how many times she had already told Theo to call her Lily, but the boy was stubborn, choosing to stay formal with her for Merlin knows what reason.

Today's Halloween, time sure passes quickly . Are you enjoying yourself? If you look at the Slytherin table, you probably won't find me there since I've decided to take a morning stroll around the black lake. Don't worry, I'm okay, just needed some fresh air.
   Also, when do you have time? I'd like us to meet, if that's alright with you. Send a note back when you have time.

   Your friend,
   Theodore.

   Even if he told her to not worry, Lily knew that task was almost impossible. She knew how terrible his house mates could be to anyone they considered different, specially Malfoy. Sighing, the girl finished eating her food and swiftly folded the paper before hiding it inside her pocket.
   Being honest with herself, it wasn't just Theo's situation that was making her feel blue. Today was the day her parents died and looking at the way Harry barely smiled at something Ron said, Eva could tell he was also suffering, but refused to let her know. Harry was always stubborn with this type of things, never telling her when he was down, so Lilith adapted. Ever since they were young, she became aware of the tiniest expressions he would made that could indicate his mood, so she could help him without making him distance himself. Thankfully, today's classes were actually fun, therefore Eva had something to distract her from the morbid thoughts that plagued her mind.

  Professor Flitwick looked at every single one of his students with an excited twinkle in his little black eyes as he announced what they were going to do.
  "This morning, we'll be learning one of a wizard's most rudimentary skills, levitation. The ability to make objects fly effortlessly." Excited murmurs were heard around the classroom and the wizard smiled at their enthusiasm. "Do you all have your feathers?" A chorus of 'yes' made him continue his speech. "Good, now, don't forget that nice wrist movement we've been practising, swish and flick, and the magic words, Wingardium Leviosa! Remember, say it clearly!"