F i f t e e n

·:*¨✧ ☽ ✧¨*:·

.·:*¨✧ ☽ ✧¨*:·.
┊       ┊             ┊       ┊
┊       ┊       ☆       ┊        ┊
┊        ☆                   ☆           ┊
★                                               ★

Scotland, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, 10th September, 1991

   The next day, Lilith had tried to engage Hermione in conversation, but the girl refused to speak to her or to any of them— except Neville—, for the matter. Eva thought that the bushy-haired girl had only been upset with Ron and Harry, but turns out that she was wrong. Now the ginger didn't know what to do, feeling like she lost a friendship too soon for her liking and, besides, it wasn't like the plan to go night venturing was hers.

At least, the trio's bond had grown stronger and, during breakfast, they speculated about what Dumbledore could be hiding underneath that trap door and the twins took this opportunity to let Ron know about the mysterious package they had picked up on their birthday with Hagrid.
   As Lilith placed another poached egg on her plate, she noticed something was off about Draco's everyday behaviour. Sniggering, she nudged the two boys sitting next to her and told them to pay attention to the blond's face. His eyes were wide as he stared at them, clearly showing how shocked he was with the fact that they were still at Hogwarts and the trio bursted out laughing. They still had to come up with a plan for revenge for what the Slytherin had done to them the other night, but for now they were going to enjoy their breakfast.

Luckily, fate was on their side today because, as soon as breakfast was over, six large owls came carrying a thin, but long package and, to everyone's surprise, it landed in front of Harry Potter.
   As soon as those owls were gone, another one flew by them, dropping a letter on the table. Harry picked it up and unfolded it, reading the letter before looking at his sister and friend with an excited glint in his eyes. He motioned them to get closer to him and, when they did, he whispered, "It's from Professor McGonagall. She gave me a broom, a Nimbus Two Thousand, and also said I had my first training session tonight."

  "Oh, that's so exciting! I'm so happy for you!" Lily hugged him enthusiastically, while Ron patted him on the back, saying, "Well done, it's not everyday someone gets a Nimbus Two Thousand."

  "Let's go open it!" The trio quickly wolfed down their breakfast and bolted out of the Great Hall, but they didn't make it very far when Malfoy, followed by Crabbe and Goyle, stopped in front of them and glared at Harry. The blond snatched the package out of his hands and the lions were delighted to see how agitated Draco became as he felt up the parcel.

  "Wait until I tell a professor you've got a broomstick, first years aren't allowed to have them!"

   Lily menacingly stepped closer to Draco and grabbed the package, scowling as she spoke, "Don't touch that, you blond rat!"