T h i r t e e n

·:*¨✧ ☽ ✧¨*:·

.·:*¨✧ ☽ ✧¨*:·.
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ☆ ┊ ┊
┊ ☆ ☆ ┊
★ ★

Scotland, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, 9th September, 1991

  As soon as Madame Hooch disappeared from the green field along with Neville, Draco bursted out laughing, with his two goons following his lead. "Did you see his face, the big twat?"
  Majority of the Slytherins snickered at his comment, clearly finding the situation amusing, but Eva noticed that Theodore didn't join in his peers' jest. And, for whatever reason, she was glad.

"Shut up, Malfoy!" Parvati Patil snapped at the blond and, although the Gryffindors were happy with the girl defending her housemate, the snakes didn't seem to take her seriously.

"Ohh, sticking up for Longbottom?" Pansy Parkinson, a girl from Slytherin that had a very punchable face —in Lily's opinion, anyway —mocked the dark-skinned girl. "I never knew you liked fat crybabies."

Eva directed an icy glare towards the dark-haired Slytherin as she stood between the two girls and Parkinson slowly retreaded behind her friends, not wanting to show how intimidated she was by the look the ginger had given her.
Meanwhile, Malfoy had grabbed something off the grass. "Looks like Longbottom dropped something." In his hand was Neville's Remembrall, shining in the sun.

"Give it back, Malfoy," Harry warned him, approaching the Slytherin.

  "And what if I don't? What are you gonna do about it, Potter?" Draco replied, smirking at the Boy-Who-Lived. By now, a crowd of students had surrounded them, watching their argument with growing interest.
Harry gritted his teeth, mentally cursing himself for not having a smart comeback, but Lily quickly went to her brother's side, helping him. "Want to get humiliated again, Malfoy?"

The blond seethed with anger as he glared at her, before he grabbed his broomstick. "I think I'll leave it somewhere up high for Longbottom to find." And with that, he kicked off the ground, effortlessly rising higher and higher with his broom.
  "So he can ride a broom, after all..." Lilith thought bitterly, feeling like this situation was turning serious, but then her attention turned to Harry, who she noticed was clenching his fists.

  "Give it back, Malfoy!" This time, the dark-haired boy shouted, which made Draco smirk as he taunted her brother.

  "No, I don't think I will."

   Lilith could tell Harry couldn't take it any longer and, without even thinking twice, her brother grabbed his broomstick and got on it before kicking hard off the ground. Gasps were heard across the school ground and Eva could see that Hermione was silently fuming with the turn of events.

  "Harry, be careful!" the ginger yelled out, immensely worried about her twin's safety, but her concerns quickly vanished when she noticed that Harry was actually riding his broom with ease.
   Soon the Gryffindors were whooping with joy, Hermione being the only exception. They were pleased with Harry's flying skill and the said boy found himself mesmerised with his own ability. As he got closer to Malfoy, he could see that the blond's eyes were wide in shock and Harry didn't fight the smirk that graced his features.