5.) First Night

You were on your way to the PizzaPlex, bandages still covering your wounded hands that were a little tender at the moment. Soft music played from the radio as you thought of the dream you had, in silence.

You were a kid, you were crying. You were pleading to your parents to help you find your Freddy plushie. You tugged on your mom's dress but she walked away. You tugged on your dad's pants but he took his foot and shoved you. You fell on your bottom and kept crying, "Please find my Freddy. I can't find my Freddy." Then from the darkness, a hand holds out your Freddy plush and you reach out to grab it. Before you could grab it, your alarm woke you up.

You continuously thought of the hand that held out the bear, it was an animatronic hand with orange fur and a spiked bracelet around the wrist. You blinked a few times, trying to push back the tears. Freddy was the only thing that made you happy as a kid. You couldn't remember a lot of stuff after you lost your Freddy plush, a lot of your memories were repressed as you grew older. That was the one point in time when you truly felt depression.

But who, or what, was trying to return my plush? You thought to yourself as you pulled into the parking lot of the PizzaPlex. You had a tag that you put around your rear view mirror to show you were an employee. A piece of plastic with the Fazbear logo on it with the word 'EMPLOYEE' at the bottom.

You walked into the large building and clocked in exactly at 3:58pm. You yawned and stretched your arms out, trying to get the sleepy out your system. The sounds of kids screaming definitely did it. You walked over to the janitor closet and unlocked the door, revealing everything you needed to get started.

(Time skip)

You sighed as you set the broom against the nearest wall. You looked at your watch and it read, '7:50pm'. Huh, time went by pretty fast. There was only 10 minutes left until the PizzaPlex closed for customers. You watched as swarms of people exited the building with their children. There were a few kids that started screaming and throwing tantrums. You rolled your eyes, wishing they'd leave faster.

You sighed, looking around at all the trash left behind from guests. There's still so much work to do. You began picking up trash with your gloved hands and throwing it into the nearest trash can. Then something caught your attention... It's quiet.

You looked around and didn't see anyone around. You looked at your watch and it said, '8:05pm'. Oh! So the place is officially closed. You looked around and even the store keepers were gone. Doors locked and lights off inside the little stores. Thankfully, they keep the main lights on so you could see.

Now that I think about it, I haven't even had a tour around the place. Since the place is closed, this would be the perfect time for a tour! You were honestly excited, you didn't get to look at everything when you first hired on but now you have the chance to do so! You smiled and found the nearest map, you were currently in the food court.

The map showed 3 floors, all having different stores and attractions. How exciting! Your eyes glossed over many land marks but your eyes were caught when you saw the 'Show Stage'. That's where all the animatronics are.

You were shocked with yourself, you've only seen the gang in posters and as merchandise in stores but you haven't even seen them up-close. You decided that was the first thing you wanted to see. You squealed your yourself, then shook your head and said, "Get a grip, (Y/n). You're not 7 anymore!" In all honesty, you wanted to see the new Freddy.

You wanted to see Freddy more than anything. You were hoping they didn't decide to change him too much, you hoped he was the same Freddy you remembered. The Freddy you knew was sweet, lovable and had the most infectious laugh. You remember bawling your eyes out after the last attraction closed down with Freddy, Bonnie, Chica and Foxy. That was your happy place and now it's gone. You thought nothing could ever replace that. There's no way that anyone could be better than your Freddy.

You started steaming in your thoughts, already having a bias against the new Freddy. There's no way... You pulled a paper map from the display and opened it. You looked through it until you found a route that would take you straight to the stage. You walked down the halls, holding the map close and looking at all the stores and such that you passed by.

Once you started getting closer to the main lobby, you could hear cheering. Huh? That's odd, I thought we're closed to the public? You looked at your watch and the time said, '8:15pm'. Yeah, we're closed. Who would be here at this time? You walked into a large open space showing off different lights and colors, a large stage with multiple lights around the edge. Two giant screens on each side of the show stage and a large arch going above the stage with a giant neon sign that says "MEGA PIZZAPLEX".

Your eyes widen in shock when you realize who was doing the cheering, "No freaking way..."