HOLY- 15k ⚠️ 𝓢𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵 ♡

Hi! Zoéy here!

Just letting you guys know this is celebrating 15k+ reads!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH, OMG- 🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

Anyways- this chapter does include lemon/smut so please do not read if under 18!! ⚠️

Enjoy~

Time skip: 6 months later

You were on your way to work, per usual. It's so crazy how you've been working at the MegaPlex for almost a year now. Well, tomorrow it will technically be a year. You never would've thought you'd seen yourself living the life you do now.

It was unbelievable. Almost too good to be true. You tried not to think too hard on it, just enjoying the moments as they come. You payed your debt to your father and haven't spoken to him in about 4 months now. It's so weird but you felt so much better. You were sad that it had to come to this but you knew it had to be done for your own safety and mental health.

Things are just different now, and you liked it that way. You cruised down the highway, then pulled into the parking lot of the MegaPlex. You jumped out the car and ran into the plex while stuffing your keys into your work bag. As you walked in, you heard your friends playing music from a distance and smiled, grooving to the tune. Sometimes you liked to think about how Freddy looks from above while singing and dancing.

There were times when you day dreamed about him and his robotic body. Yes, you knew it was weird but you couldn't help it sometimes.. You've never felt these types of feelings from anyone before. Nonetheless a freaking animatronic bear!

You blushed and face palmed while groaning, "Ugh.. Why am I such a pervert?" It is kind of embarrassing... goes to show my relationship with my dad..

As you worked, you couldn't help but to let your mind wander with all the seductive music playing in your head phones. You thought of scenarios of you and Freddy together, dancing to this type of music. The thought of Freddy dancing seductively made you blush a deep red. You froze in place, broom in your hands and holding your head down, trying to hide your red face from others.

Stop. Being. Weird. (Y/n).

BUT WE HAVE FEELINGS FOR EACH OTHER!! HE HAS A ROMANTIC INTEREST IN ME AND WE BASICALLY ACT LIKE A COUPLE WHEN WE'RE TOGETHER. WE KISS LIKE ALL THE TIME!!!

Yeah, I know... Your heart started racing, thinking about the fact that Freddy does kiss you often. More often than you initiate it! Your face burned even more and you groaned, feeling a weight of shame for your hormones. But you knew a lot of other people who simp for Freddy so it didn't bother you as much anymore.

Oh god, the amount of simps for Roxy... You shivered and kept working.

Time passes by fairly quick with all the work you have to do. Your able to finish throwing all the trash in the dumpsters out back by 9 o'clock and you ran inside, throwing your things in the closet and head towards the main lobby. You approach the stage, seeing all your friends sitting together and chatting amongst themselves. You were running right for Freddy, who was sitting with his legs hanging off the ledge of the stage.

You jumped and hugged his torso, saying, "Great job, guys! You all killed it out there!" Chica leaned over and said, "Thanks, (Y/n)! You should've seen what Freddy did at the end! I didn't know he could do a back flip!" You jumped to look at her, shock covering your face.

You looked at Freddy and said, "For real!?" Freddy looked down at you with a toothy grin and a cocked eyebrow. He gave you a half-lidded gaze, stating, "I'm more agile than you think." Then giving you a wink. Your jaw dropped and your eyes widen. What the fuck did I just see?