13.) Accomplishments

After a few months go by, your ex never showed back up and you've been enjoying your time at the PizzaPlex. Your friends have been giving you the best time as you all enjoyed each other's company. They never make you feel uncomfortable or not welcomed. They were the light of your life.

You were on your way to work, super excited and jittery in your seat. You were so excited to let the gang know that you finally got your apartment and would be moving into it tomorrow. You were soooo excited, you almost couldn't contain it. You had the music turned up while you drove down the road, life felt so good right now.

You pulled into the parking lot and ran inside. You clocked in and immediately started working. After a few hours, you looked at your watch and it said '9:10pm'. Sweet! You set your cleaning supplies to the side and quickly make your way to the main lobby. You approached the large stage, placing your hands on the edge and saying, "Hey guys! You all looked so awesome today! Also, I have good news!"

You eagerly hopped up and down, holding your arms out to your friends. Freddy immediately ran over and hoisted you up on stage, asking, "What's the good news?" You watched as all your friends surround you and you say with a bashful tone, "It's not something super exciting but... I finally was able to get my own apartment and I'll be moving into it tomorrow."

You put your hands behind your back and tilted your head down with a blush, it made you feel embarrassed to share your accomplishments with others. Your parents never gave you any kind of support or praise so you always feel like a bother when you tell people things like these.

The next thing you know, Freddy immediately scoops you up and closes you into a bear hug. His excitement was overwhelming as he wiggled you around while cheering, "Way to go, superstar! I knew you could do it!"

Your heart skipped a beat and butterflies filled your stomach. You were in actual shock, no one has ever said that to you. It was as if your brain stopped working, you didn't know how to respond. You just hugged back and said, "Thank you so much, Freddy."

You pulled back while still in Freddy's arms, looking at him in his eyes. He looked back into yours as you said, "I love you." Leaning in and leave a soft kiss on his cheek. You hugged him again and closed your eyes. Freddy stood there in shock, his eyes wide and face plate turning red. He glanced at his other friends and they all are bashfully averting their eyes and smiling.

Freddy whispered back, "I love you too, (Y/n)." He squeezed you one last time before setting you down. All your other friends came over to hug you and congratulate you. You gave them all a group hug, thanking them and apologizing for making the situation awkward.

They all started laughing and Chica jumped in, exclaiming, "SEE! I KNEW IT!" Everyone discussed how they knew you and Freddy had crushes on each other and how it was so obvious.

"You guys.. don't think it's weird? For me, a human, to have a crush on an animatronic?" You asked, slightly embarrassed. Roxy was the first to speak and said, "Of course not, (Y/n). We're able to communicate clearly and have an understanding of relationships, whether they be platonic or romantic. We have an understanding of how to coexist alongside humans properly, living in peace and forming bonds. So I don't see as to why it would be a bad thing to interact with other beings that are similar to you."

You looked at her with a shocked expression. Woah.. Ok then. You laughed and said, "That's so crazy that you guys can actually do stuff like that. You guys really are high tech." You all discussed different things that the animatronics are able to do and comprehend. It was so mind boggling to you, you never would thought this to be possible.

After a while of being together, you and Freddy were left alone again by your friends and you decided to get closer, and asked, "Do you mind if I.. sit closer?"

Freddy smiled brightly and said, "Not at all." You scooted closer with a big smile then suddenly, Freddy asked, "Would you like to sit in my lap." Your heart jumped as you looked at him, your face burned red and you asked, "R-Really?"

He nodded and held his hand out. You shyly crawled over to him and he pulls you into his lap, one of his hands rubbing the back of your head. You nuzzled into his chest and listened to his soft motor sounds in his chest. It was almost soothing, you felt so warm. You looked up at him and he looked down at you. He says to you in a soft voice, "You are so very beautiful, (Y/n). You have always entranced me with your inside and outside."

You smiled and said, "You're too sweet, thank you." He hummed, "Anything for you." Then he suddenly leaned down and pressed against your lips. You leaned into him, accepting it and kissed him back when he pulled away. Freddy leans towards your ear and whispers, "I want to kiss all your wounds away."

He kissed your ear, then your cheek. Then he moved down to your neck and place small kisses there too. Your heart jumped and you stuttered, "F-Freddy." He looked into your eyes and said, "Yes, (Y/n)?" You looked back at him with a large blush and said, "O-Oh, you didn't have to stop... I was just saying your name."

You tapped this tips of your fingers together as you sit in Freddy's arms, feeling open to whatever he was doing. He takes notice and it's almost as if a dominating look overcame him. He says, "Oh? So you enjoy what I was doing. You don't mind if I continue?" He looked at you as if he was hungry. You looked so innocent and submissive, trying to avert your embarrassed gaze.

You felt so embarrassed... What am I getting myself into?