6.) New Friends

"Wooh! Good job, guys! You all looked so sick out there!" A white chicken exclaimed as she high-fives her friends.

"Thanks, Chica! So did you, I always love that awesome solo, it's perfect every time!" A green alligator pretended to play a guitar, his hands mimicking the strumming and finger placement, with his tongue out.

You could hear her giggle and a purple wolf jumped in with, "Don't forget the star of the show, you guys heard my adoring fans call to me when I played my solo."

An orange hand with a spiked bracelet was placed on the wolf's shoulder. She looked back to see a tall, orange bear wearing a bow tie and top hat, giving her a smile, saying, "They all loved you, Roxy."

She was visibly happy from that comment, as her tail started waging. Your jaw was dropped as you slowly approached the stage. The sight of them left you in awe, they were so big and colorful. Way more colorful than you remembered the old gang. You swallowed hard, feeling anxiety swarm in your stomach. You eventually approached the front of the stage and you were the only one there. You pulled your hands together and pressed them against your chest, just watching.

"I definitely think I need some more oil, my joints are feeling a little stiff," the alligator said as he stretched out his arms. The two female animatronics looked back, as did Freddy. The alligator turned and looked at what his friends were looking at.

There stood a girl with her hands against her chest, staring at all the animatronics. Her eyes were wide and sparkling once they landed on Freddy. She felt her heart rate pick up and her cheeks started to turn pink. You and the animatronics stared at each other as if you had seen something completely new. There was silence between you all until you spoke up,

"H-Hi..."

Suddenly, there was a high-pitched, girly squeal that came from Chica, "Ohmygosh, ohmygosh! Guys, they brought us a new friend!" The chickens eyes lit up and she quickly ran to the edge of the stage. She dropped to her knees and leaned towards you and said, "Hiiiiii~! My name is Chica! We should totally be friends!"

Then suddenly another pair of knees dropped beside Chica. The alligator leaned forward as well, saying, "Woah, you look so cool! I could show you my killer instrument and let you play it! We should totally be friends, too!"

The wolf joined in on the other side of Chica, saying, "What about the star of the show? She needs a friend to dress up and take pictures with too!" All eyes were on you and it felt so weird, you weren't used to getting this much attention before and it made you feel an overwhelming sensation.

"My friends, I think you might be overwhelming the girl." A deep voice spoke behind them. Your eyes darted in that direction and you see Freddy approaching them from behind. Chica looks back at Freddy, pulling her hand close to her mouth, "Oh my gosh, I'm sorry, new friend." She turned to look at you with big eyes.

You hold your hands up and say, "No no, I'm sorry! I'm not used to the attention and people asking to be my friend." You shy away at the end, looking at them with a nervous smile. It was visible that you were blushing, but you didn't try to hide it.

"Do you not have any friends?" The gator asked, looking down at you. Your eyes widen at the question, and still, all eyes on you. You responded, "Well... I have only one friend. Not many people want to be my friend, which shocked me when you guys asked." Of course, you knew it was in their programming to be open and friendly. But for some reason, it definitely made you feel as if they were being genuine. As if they have a conscious.

The wolf chimed in, "Honey, if you feel alone and you have no one to turn to, we'll always be here." Chica and Monty nodded their heads.

"That's right, we'll always be your friends," Freddy added. You looked up at him and he smiled down at you. As your eyes roamed from one animatronic, to the other, you could the warmth in their smiles as they look at you.

In that moment, you felt something inside you. You weren't sure what it was but it felt new, it felt wonderful. It felt as if your heart were beating a million miles per hour. They want... me? Your eyes felt hot as tears began to swell and fall down your cheeks. It was uncontrollable, you realized your emotions were taking over and you couldn't stop it.

The gang of robots looked concerned when they saw your tears, Chica leaned forward and held out her hand, "Why are you crying, new friend?" You grabbed her hand and looked at her with a smile, "I've never been told something like that before." You sobbed with your smile and used your other hand to wipe your cheeks, "T-Thank you."

After a moment of silence, you asked, "C-Can I hug you guys?" It seemed as if all their eyes lit up and was followed by multiple 'yeah's. Chica pulled you forward towards the stage, Monty and Roxy putting their hands under your arms and hoisting you up on the stage. Once you were on your feet, they all huddled in together, forming a group hug with you in the center.