9.) Walk n' Talk

You finished all your work, hunched over with a broom in one hand and using your other to wipe the sweat from your forehead. Wow, it gets super warm in here. You began to walk towards the janitors closet and set your broom inside, throwing your gloves away too. You looked at your watch, it saying '9:30pm' and felt your stomach growl.

You started walking towards the show stage, wondering what you wanted to eat today. You saw Freddy and the gang sitting around the stage, talking amongst themselves. You quickly trotted over and greet them with and very cheerful, "Hi, guys~!" Freddy ran over and lifted you into a bear hug, and said, "So good to see you're done with your work, (Y/n)!" You hugged him with a large blush across your cheeks.

"I'm always so happy to see you guys! I also watched some of the show and it looked so cool!" You exclaimed as the other robots began to approach you two. Chica looked up and asked you, "Are you hungry, (Y/n)? Cause I could totally go for some pizza!" Monty jumped in, saying, "Me too!" Freddy set you down and you said, "Yes, totally! I'm so hungry!"

The gang followed your tiny body into the kitchen and they all helped prepare a large pizza to share. Except Chica... She made her own large pizza. Once it was all finished, you 5 sat down at a table, sharing pizza. The sounds of conversation and laughing could be heard in the large, empty room.

After a while of hanging out, the robots began to show 'low power' signals. Monty, Roxy and Chica decided to head back to their rooms, saying good night to you and Freddy. For the first time, you and Freddy sat together by yourselves. You two sat at the table looking at each other, Freddy was smiling and seemed as if he wanted to ask something. You tilted your head and said, "Whatcha wanna do, Freddy?"

Freddy felt his motor speed up, watching you cutely tilt your head made his face plate warm, indicating he was blushing. His tiny tail wiggles behind him as he leaned forward and said, "Anything you want, (Y/n)! I'm not very picky." You smiled at him, enjoying his presence. He was such a ball of sunshine, it made you jealous, wishing you could feel like that. You looked around and said, "Why don't we just walk and talk like we usually do?"

Freddy stood up and said, "I'd love that." And held his hand out to you. You blushed and took his hand, standing up beside him and looking into his eyes. He continued to smile at you as he began to walk towards an escalator, still holding your hand. You two stepped onto the escalator and continued to hold hands, your face burned red and you slightly turned away, feeling embarrassed. Why is it that him holding my hand makes me feel more bashful than when my boyfriend does it?

Oh shit, your boyfriend. You looked at your watch and it said '11:00pm'. Phew, still got another hour. Freddy walked you around the second floor, and asked, "Do you have a boyfriend, (Y/n)?" You were taken aback by the question and immediately looked up at Freddy. He was looking back at you, it almost felt as if an actual person was looking into your eyes. You gulped and said, "Y-yeah, why?"

Freddy looked forward as you walked, "You are old enough to live on your own, correct? You are 20?" You nodded, "Mhmm." Freddy continues, "Have you considered asking him if you could live with him as a way of escaping your uncomfortable household?" Your mouth dropped. Freddy??? Asking me about that??? Did he know that I've been wanting to move out from my dad's house? Or maybe he just wants to help since he knows...

You replied softly, "Yes, I have. He has rejected me and given me reasons as to why I couldn't live with him." Freddy hums in response, "Hm, how unfortunate. I apologize for bringing it up."

You respond with, "No, don't apologize. I appreciate your concern. Not many people are interested or care about me so you asking questions does not offend me, I promise." He smiles down at you and nods, "Good, I would never want to hurt you."

You felt your blush rise again and you continue, "But I actually am looking for a home of my own. I have been saving my money so I can finally leave from my terrible father." You grimaced as you harshly said those last two words. You realized what you said when you noticed Freddy staring down at you with shock. "I-I mean.. um.."

"(Y/n), your father is terrible? What does he do to you?" Freddy asked, stopping in his tracks but steps closer to you. You stared into Freddy's eyes as he waited patiently for you to answer, "Well... He uh-... he hits me, and calls me names. Not good ones. He makes me feel worthless with the way he treats me." Freddy grabbed your arm and pulled you into a hug, his big, strong arms wrapped around you and he hunched over so he could rest his head on your shoulder.

He whispers, "(Y/n), I hope you know that you are worth so much more than you think." You started to choke up. Oh god, the tears. "You are a beautiful soul filled with such divine energy that it immediately drawn me to you as soon as I felt you come near." Your arms slowly wrapped around him as your tears started falling again, you hated crying in front of others but you felt different now, knowing Freddy would never judge you. Ever.

"I don't know if you know this, but I could feel the pain and confusion in your soul. You are so lost, moving without direction. Trying to understand why things are the way they are. I connected with you without even realizing it until you told me about your personal life. I finally understood why you are they way your are, and that's not a bad thing. You have a genuine heart that yearns for comfort that you couldn't have as a child, but we are here now. I am here now. I am willing to do everything I can to help."