2

"Hey, you ok?" I said to Daniel whilst waiting in the lunch queue with him. We're both very focused on the food at the moment however. We just had PE - we're ravenous.

He scratches the back of his head in an irritated manner, "better than yesterday".

"Hi" Both me and Daniel are startled when we hear a voice behind us, it was Ali Mills - 'the girl of the moment'

Instantly Daniels eyes light up by the sound of Ali's soft and gentle tone, "Hey Ali with an I, how ya doing?" Daniel says.

"Good", She says simply gleaming up at Daniel with love hearts written in her eyes.

"Not too hungry today" Daniel said looking down at her plate and furrowing his eyebrows.

"Not really" She states to him.

"Have some pie, I made it myself" Daniel joked but he doesn't get the reaction he would've wanted too.

"Yeah ha" she laughed awkwardly, and then looks to her side acknowledging my existence "Hey Elizabeths!"

"Hi Ali" I replied with a half hearted smile. You see me and Ali, we're different in many ways. She's a very beautiful, bubbly, likeable girl who knows everyone and is loved by them deeply, but me - yeah I guess I'm irreverent? Well I choose to be I guess, I don't like getting involved in everyone's businesses so I stay out of the way. You'd normally find me in a book store or a record store looking through the latest releases from Bon Jovi or Metallica. With Ali, you'd find her on a beach, surrounded by her many friends listening to Madonna or Whitney on her radio. I mean no hate to Whitney and Madonna but I just prefer rock.

We were close at one period in time however and what a time it was. She was different unti she went funny on me.
‧₊˚ ੈ✩‧₊˚ ੈ✩‧₊˚
Flashback to last summer
music blasted through the room as me and my friend, Ali, we're listening to a bunch of new records we had just bought from our local record store.
At the moment, We we're dancing to Irene Cara's new hit ; Flashdance... what a feeling.
I was more of a 'rock chick' as she used to call me but I couldn't help but like this song. It enlightened us both as we danced our way through getting ready for a party we had later that night at a friends house.
Johnny and Bobby bath picked us up at 8pm sharp, However as soon as they came to the door it's like Ali was a whole different person. It's like she didn't want to know me at all just because she was now 'the queen of the school'.
The drive there seemed awkward for some reason - it never is.
As soon as we entered the party she was off with her other friends, it was like I was never there. It hurt. I told Bobby about this matter but he said 'it's probably just a phase' but that was hard to believe at this moment in time.

‧₊˚ ੈ✩‧₊˚ ੈ✩‧₊˚

She asked Daniel he liked the valley so far and he said "it isn't dull"
His comment made me chuckle, it sure isn't and once you've been living here you're whole life, it certainly doesn't get duller.

"Is it better than New Jersey?" she replied pleasantly. Daniel glanced at her confused as to this matter.

"Hey, how'd you know I came from there?" He asked anxiously.

"I asked" She giggles like a child. I see she is trying a little to hard however it is hilarious to see her try. I wonder how her Ex Lover will feel about this.
"Oh really" he said flirtatiously "Are you sitting with anybody?" He continued, I know exactly what he's aiming for and the answer from me is a no.

"Well you and Eloise if it's ok", I sigh going along with this. It's painful to see how much she's evolved into something she's most definitely lot. I liked her because she was a free spirit and had the heart of an angel but time changed.

"I'll happily sit with you" He replied smiling at her cheesily. I'm surprised I'm not throwing my guts up as to how disgusting watching them flirt is.

Making our way over to the next free canteen table , I see the cobra Kai's glaring over at us, it gave me deja vu from yesterday.

It has something to do with something that had obviously just happened that me and Ali haven't noticed but now it's an extremely obvious occurrence.
"For fucks sake" Daniel said getting out of his seat with his jeans covered in blueberry pie.

"Oh wow" I said "Wow, Wow, WOW" I say getting progressively louder so that they can hear me. By this time I'm standing up.
"Ellie, sit down it doesn't matter" Daniel pleads not wanting me to make a big scene - I already have. I'm doing him a favour anyway.

I picked up the plate covered in pie and walk over to Johnny and his little followers who are currently laughing their heads off.

"You think your funny don't you?" I sneer at him. An idea pops into my head as I look at him, he knows exactly what's coming for him.

"Don't you even think about it Elizabeths" he replied
"Right, but what If I am", I splatter the plate all around his shirt making it all covered in blueberry pie. I walk off as I think I've just had my first ever moment we're I've actually stood up to him about something, but he manages to grab hold of my wrist and squeeze it tightly

"Get off of me" I remarked giving him a scarce look. However, I felt anxious inside - I don't want my blood to be sucked!

"Johnny let her go" Bobby said behind him, looking at me with a look of sorrow, He can see me struggling.

Johnny didn't listen firstly.

"Dude your hurting her stop", Tommy said to Johnny in my defence. When he let me go I went and sat back down but Tommy followed.

"Are you ok?" Tommy asked out of the kindness of his heart.
I liked Tommy a lot, he'd always been sweet to me and always made sure I was okay which was nice. It was a shame he got into to the wrong crowd - he deserved better.

"I'm fine Tommy, Thank you.  Just tell Johnny to stay out of Daniels way, Got it?"

Tommy stared at me and walked off but I could see in his eyes that he would tell Johnny to leave Daniel alone but Johnny would never insist. Daniel pushed the boat out too far and because he did, it made it even worse.