Introduction

Eloise Francis Elizabeths ; A smart, incomparable, and all rounded girl from the beautiful valley in the State of California.
She lives with her parents in a beautiful house overlooking the beach which was always filled with Teenagers on weekends ; One of them used to be her.

‧₊˚ ੈ✩‧₊˚ ੈ✩‧₊˚

Since problems took a toll In her life, she likes to be independent. Eloise enjoys her own company since she is an only child and is now used to it. She spends her time reading notorious novels in her room and sometimes if quiet, on the beach. She likes to listen to music too - Fleetwood mac, Bon Jovi and Foreigner to name a few.

‧₊˚ ੈ✩‧₊˚ ੈ✩‧₊˚

One day, Her independency is no longer as she meets a young boy named Daniel Larusso. Once they become friends, Consequences occur - Bad ones. Daniel appears to be getting into constant conflict with a group of people Eloise used to be extremely familiar with, The cobra Kai's.

Tommy ; The kind one. The one Eloise has always got on with, however the wrong crowd made him into something he's not, A douchebag.

Jimmy ; The quiet one. Eloise never had anything to do with him, they never were close and they never will be.

Dutch ; The loud one. Eloise was always annoyed easily by him and his ways. He was an arrogant character, that's why she never liked him.

Bobby ; The selfish one. They had history together that explains it all.

And the one Eloise and the rest of the valley could never forget Johnny Lawrence ; The admired one, The one all the girls would faint at whenever they saw him, But not Eloise - She knew what he was and she chose to stay away from him.

‧₊˚ ੈ✩‧₊˚ ੈ✩‧₊˚

Eloise fantasised about love, but she never expected her fairytale to end up like it did.

‧₊˚ ੈ✩‧₊˚ ੈ✩‧₊˚
Hi everyone, The author here. I just wanted to let you know this book is under heavy editing at the moment as if you have already read this book, parts will be unpublished, however, I do aim to get this book completed by the end of the year.
Thank you for the support so far, happy reading 🫶🏼