5

Abruptly, I wake up from my deep slumber to find that I'm propped against a wall which seemed faintly familiar but wasn't.

It was dark out and I didn't know what time it was. Thankfully I could still hear music which made me realise I must be outside of the school grounds.

I attempt to sit up but the worst hits me and I instantly feel shaken up and an extreme temperature hit me. My head is spinning in circles and I feel significantly queasy.  I hold my head in my hands trying to stop the madness however this does not work and I could feel my insides churning. Holding my hair out the way, I stand up and instantly walk to the nearest bush that I could puke in.

After throwing what was left of the alcohol in my stomach, I began to walk back inside to go to the nearest bathroom where I could clean myself up a little. I stank off mud and sick - it wasn't pretty.

Suddenly, I hear shouting from a distant place, "He's had enough!", I hear one say.
Wondering what this matter is I walk closer to the sounds of shouting, however, it's not just shouting it's the noise of agonising pain.

"Remember what Sensei said, No mercy!"

My mind was spinning right now but this was one thing I could think straight about, the voice. It sounded extremely familiar.

I turn the corner and to my shock horror I see a group of skeletons surrounding something.
The realisation of this situation made me angered. The pieces were adding up to something bad.

Getting closer to the group of boys who now I know are the cobra kai's, I now notice another familiar face that I shake my head at. If he couldn't deal with things his way, then maybe I can do it mine.

"HEY," I shout to the group, causing them all to look my way and stare at me. Forgetting I smell of vodka and look like a trash bag, I will never not have the confidence to speak up to that group of idiots.

"Ellie what the fuck are you doing", one of them I'm guessing Bobby asks. I now am about 4 metres away from the group and my eyes lay on one person and one person only. Daniel. He's on the ground in agony and looks like he can't move a singular bone due to a probable beating from all of them together.

Rolling my eyes his stupid comment I fumed, "I could ask you the same fuckin' thing assholes"

"Well Elizabeth's", Johnny starts but I rudely interrupt as I'd had enough of his arrogant ass behaviour ever since the start, I was just a fed up as Daniel was and he's only been here for a few months, who knows what could happen?

Walking towards Johnny with all the built up anger I had inside of me, my fists balled and my head about to explode, I slap him. "Touché bitch", I mutter loud enough for him to hear and he definitely did because he went wild. Johnny started to square up to me attempting to making belittled me but I didn't feel affected by his intimidation at all, I will never be afraid of him no matter how big he makes himself to be.

"Hey Johnny WATCH OU-", and before Dutch could finish his sentence a small man who I recognised to be mr Miyagi, A kind neighbour of Daniel's who helps him with karate lessons , removed him from my way.

Quickly he signalled for me and Daniel to get out of here and we did. Helping Daniel up from the floor, we scurry off getting away from the situation which I was happy to get out of.