4

Contemplating whether I should go tonight I call Daniel.
"Hey are you going to that thing tonight? I was wondering if you were going or else I won't go", I say to him over the phone.

"Yeah I guess so, I may need to talk to Ali", he replies back to me. It probably was a good idea he was doing this and handling it like a man instead of the others who would constantly do it until they get bored one day.

"I guess I'll see you there!" I say hanging up the phone in a rush.
I needed to find something extremely quickly but I had ideas. In the end, I dress up as Jon Bon jovi, or atleast try to. My hair is already permed so it had to make a use. I'm wearing leather pants, with the brightest red boots I could find, a tasseled black jacket and a yellow tank top, The colours clashed, but it's okay, anything for JBJ.

The school always go all out for these sorts of things. The hall looked fancier that it normally is, I guess it was Halloween. Lots of bunting was hung up on the walls saying : 'happy Halloween' and many balloons coloured both black and white scattered around too.

Although it was a pretty sight, you could notice people getting drunk due to probably sneaking in bottles of alcohol as the punch they normally make for us isn't strong at all, it's mostly water. You could also see multiple couples in corners of the hall making out with each other, this made me scrunch my nose in disgust. If you want to make love, make love anywhere but school.

I see many witches, clowns and of course the cobra kai's are all skeletons, typical. I try and find Daniel but Ali's already on the case, as always.

I see the silhouette of him and Ali in the shower costume Daniel was wearing so I decide not to go over there otherwise it would be the awkward, but to say the least they're pretty adorable together, I'm happy for both of them however I wonder how Johnny feels about them.

Suddenly, someone bumps into me, someone I'm not familiar with. "Hey Eloise right? Want some free vodka?" The strange being dressed as Madonna asks. Her voice so sounds slurred and definitely like she's had too much to drink so maybe it was a good idea taking this bottle off her, plus, free alcohol - It was a win win.

She hands me the bottle which is filled half of the way with vodka, more than enough to get me drunk.

I quickly scurry to a more secluded place where I can be in my own company and devour this bottle of alcohol. Taking a swig of the alcohol, I instantly shriek at the tingling sensation it had at the back of my throat. "Yikes", I mutter to myself, nevertheless, I keep drinking.

Once I almost finished the bottle, it was safe to say I was extremely lightheaded and not aware of my surroundings.

"Eloise Francis Elizabeths, is that vodka?" A person who I am yet to figure out asks me. I take mental notes of his features : Tall, Blonde, big ass?, Skeleton "you know and your mom hates you drinking alcohol" he teases me.

I'm drunk and away with the fairies, I had no idea who this person next to me was at all, all I thought was that he was extremely hot.

"Hey", I slur, "you-yo-you are so h-ot" I say closing my eyes trying to focus properly on who this is but I can't just work out and I should've by now but I hadn't.

"Your so drunk", the anonymous person with an extremely sexy voice answers me with a smirk on his face.

"And you're not?" I reply softy but still slurring my words. I attempt to take another swig of the bottle however the thing stops me, "hey!" I scolded, "that's mine!"

"Yeah no more tonight, Ellie", he demanded with obvious concern as to how much I've drank.

My initial thought was, "Bobby?" I squint a few times as this parenting behaviour was always his forte with me. He loved to boss me about and that's outside of bed.

"No, what the fuck?" The boy answered. That is definitely not Bobby.

"So if you're not my ex boyfriend who are you?" I ask the figure sitting beside me with my bottle of almost empty vodka in his hands.

"For Gods sake it's Johnny Elizabeth's" he snapped.

Mental note recap : Tall, Blonde, big ass? Skeleton. I was right, big ass inside and out. However this guy has just stolen something that was in my possession and is now in his.
I was drunk too, so when I see red - I really see red.

"HEY GIVE ME MY BOTTLE BACK SHITFACE!" I yell at Johnny getting aggravated at his matter.

Johnny bursts out laughing at me which makes me start to grip my teeth and ball my knuckles, I had enough.

When I see red - I really see red. I throw a punch at him which I quickly dodged as I'm drunk and forgetful of his win at the all valley championship last year.

He grabs my fists and pins them both the the brittle, gravelled floor which is an uncomfortable sight. I don't realise soon enough that he's on top of me looking into my eyes deeply. There's a sudden moment of silence that breaks us but we're quickly interrupted at the right moment by a friend of Johnnys.

"Hey Johnny, you're missing the party!" The boy says, in hope Johnny will join him and he does so.

Johnny leaves me on the ground and mentions before he leaves, "I'll deal with you later Elizabeth's". Johnny turns back to head to the party but gives me a smirk before he does so which made my insides go wild.

It wasn't my fault my emotions were everywhere , I was drunk - it'll wear off by the time he's back and he won't have to deal with me.

But In that thought, it went black.