3

The next day I walk into school noticing Daniel had a huge graze on his forehead. My instant thought was he'd got into a another fight and when I was told what really happened I wasn't surprised at all. However, first we had to get it out of him.

Ali really seemed worried due to the fact she asked Daniel about a million and one questions, "What the hell happened to you? How did it happened? Are you feeling okay?"

"This? It's a gigantic runaway zit" he told us and Ali laughed. I shook my head to the fact that Ali was worried a second ago but somehow now isn't, it was behaviour a 5 year old had.

"What really happened?" I asked concerned being the caring friend I know, What would his mom think? Lucille is a nice woman, she be worried sick if she knew Daniel was getting into so many 'bike accidents'.

"Ellie, it was a bike accident but I'm okay", he lied blatantly to my face.

"Another one?" I mumble to myself but no one hears me luckily.

"Sure?" Ali said trying feed into what I just said. I think she thinks she now has power over me a little due to the fact she has spent more time with Daniel recently than I have.

"Sure" , Daniel reassures with a grin forming on his face.

"Hey, me and my friends are going to the arcade at the weekend, do you guys want to come?" Ali asked us. It's nice of her to ask me too for once, nevertheless it sounded right up mine and Daniel's street although that place brings back memories of when I was in that group.

‧₊˚ ੈ✩‧₊˚ ੈ✩‧₊˚
Flashback
"Hey Johnny you go and grab us some golf balls and putters, I'll be back with snacks" Bobby returned to Johnny who had just gone to collect the items for us.

Tonight the whole gang was here which was always nice to see as we rarely spend time together. Normally it's just Me and Bobby together on a Friday night or maybe even sometimes Johnny and Ali too, but this is a rare occurrence.
I look up to the sky to see the stars gleaming into my eyes. A cold embrace of the wind hits me as I shiver. You wouldn't think it gets cold in August but it does, especially at night because we are so used to the warmth of the day.

"Hey stranger", I hear a voice from behind me say. Instantly I look round to see the face of someone I adore. My eyes light up as soon as I look into his, "Hey babe", I say to Bobby giving him a peck on the lips. A smile forms on both our faces as we look at each other in deep admiration.
"I got you a Diet Coke like you asked". Bobby hands me over my the cup and I slurp my drink a little too loud that a few people in the surroundings stare.
I glance at Bobby and he laughs at me. "What?" I pout at him, "I'm thirsty as hell".
"Yeah, well so am I but I'd rather drink piss than Diet Coke" he muttered in his husky voice of his.
"Sucks for you", I replied knowing I now have it all to myself.
Johnny comes back over with all of our accoutrements that we need to play this extremely serious game of crazy golf. I had to beat Bobby or else I would have to owe him anything of his choice. And however wild it was, I'm still winning anyway - sucks for him.

About 1 hour into our game -  me and Bobby's deal is done. I won!
"Well Bobby Brown, I think I won fair and square", I look up to him with an evil smirk planted onto my face.
Swiftly, Johnny interferes into our conversation rudely, "No head for you then", he mentioned to Bobby, making him laugh and me left in utter disgust. Johnny winks at me and goes back to what he was doing with Ali making me scrunch my face up in ick.

"Is he for real", I roll my eyes sarcastically.
‧₊˚ ੈ✩‧₊˚ ੈ✩‧₊˚

"We will be there, won't we Ellie?" Daniel reassures Ali.