Chapter 0: Info/Status

Name: Izuku Namikaze

Birth Name: Izuku Yagi

Family: Toshinori yagi (Father)   Inko Yagi (Mother)  Izumi Yagi (Sister)

Age: 12

Gender: Male

Weight: 52.1kg

Height: 165.2cm

Blood type: B

Personality: Despite all of the bullying that Izuku has recived he Is very calm, collected, and highly perceptive. He does have a playful sideand a very cold side to him when he wants to. Izuku also had a desire to be acknowledged by everyone in the world by becoming the Strongest hero the world has ever seen.

Appearance: Izuku was fairly tall for his age. Being the height of 5"4 while the other kids stood at about 5" 1 or 5"2 in his class.Izuku have bright, blue eyes and spiky, blond hair. Izuku also had jaw-length bangs framing either side of his face. According to all the girls in his class, Izuku was considered to be very handsome, But due to the fact that he was quirkless and Izumi,Shoka,Kasumi crush on him who are apart of the big 5 girls stayed away from Izuku.

 According to all the girls in his class, Izuku was considered to be very handsome, But due to the fact that he was quirkless and Izumi,Shoka,Kasumi crush on him who are apart of the big 5 girls stayed away from Izuku

(Time skip)

Name: Izuku Namikaze

Birth Name: Izuku Yagi

Age: 18

Gender: Male

Weight: 66.1kg

Height: 179.2cm

Blood type: B

Quirk: Chakra

Classification: Jinchūriki

Family: Minato namikaze (Adoptive Father Deceased) Kushina Uzumaki (Adoptive Mother Deceased)

Personality: Over the last 6 years training and bonding with his Adoptive parents, Izuku has gained the same personality as his father but the same ramen eating habits as his mother. Izuku can be very kind and caring at times but when someone even so as threatens his friends or family he will unleash all hell against his enemies. He wants to be a real pillar of hope and save as much people as he can because He dosen't believe in doing hero deeds for money or fame, He does it because he wants to save people. Izuku would gladley put his life on the line for anyone who is in danger in order to help other people.

Appearance: In all Honesty Izuku looks like the perfect replica of Minato. One day when minato went to check up on Izuku he thought that he was staring into a Mirror. Since his childhood, Izuku eyes went from his Sky bright Blue to Deep Azure Blue. His face had became more angular which made him look much more mature for his age. His hair had grown out longer giving him the exact same style as minato. His muscles became more ripped but not to bulky just lean and fit.