Chapter 8: Daughter And First day

*Recap*

*Timeskip*

"Once Again Izuku, I Couldn't Thank You Enough!" Said Joichiro With a Huge Shit Eating Grin As He held a Large Sack With a Dollar Sign that Will Filled to the Brim With Money.

"U-Uh Yeah No Problem I Guess"Said Izuku With a Massive Sweatdrop As he Stared at Joichiro Giggling Like a Mad Man.

"Oh yeah Here Souma Wanted Me to Give You This!" Said Joichiro As he Reached In his Pouch and Pulled out a Card With Wrapping On It.

"So He Finally Decided to Confess His Love to Her Didn't he"Izuku Said With a Warm Smile On His Face As he Stared at the Note.

"Yup!, He Finally Is, But Izuku I'll Catch You Later. Come visit Again Sometimes Don't be a Stanger" Said Joichiro Turning Away and Waved Behind His back.

"Izu Are You Coming Everyone Is Waiting On you"Said Rei As She Grabbed Izuku Hand Making Him Turn to Her Only to See That She had a look that Said "I want You Now Look" As he Smirked Before it turned Into a Frown.

"Yeah Rei I'm Coming In a Bit, I Have to Do Something Right Quick. Wait For me In the Car" Izuku Said Before Wrapping Her Up and Giving her A Passionate Kiss Making Her Melt Into It.

"~You're Going to Give Me More than a Kiss When We Get Home~" Rei Said with a Sultry Grin that Izuku Returned Full force As she Walked Off to the Car. Izuku Expression Got colder As he Turned to the Building

"Come out Right Now I'm Not Blind You Know And I Could Kill You For Stalking" Izuku said Coldly As 10 People Exited From Behind The Building Before one Stepped up and Spoke.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Son

*Recap End*

"Well...What The Hell are You all Waiting For?, Get Out of those Weak Ass Hiding Spots and Show Your Face's"Said Izuku with a Snarl On his Face As his Past Tourmentors Made It out of their Hiding spot.

"Son... I know that We did Some very Bad things  To you In the past But Could You please, Just find It In Your Heart and Forgive us, It's Killing Us Inside when we see You and Not With Us It Pains me to Not Hold You In my Arms"Said Inko, her Tears Started Flowing From her Eyes As they All Turned their Attention to Izuku Who gave Them a Neutral Look before Speaking.

"Tell Me This...Inko" Izuku Said Spitting out her Name Like It was Venom," While I was Suffering From the Beatings From those Parasites That You All Call Children, What did You Do When You Saw Your Daughter and Friends Pushing Me Into the Mud and Started to Call Me Names?, Did You A: Punish Your Child and helped Me, Or Did You Do B: Just Sat there And Smiled before Turning Back and Continue What you" Said Izuku As he Stared At Inko with An Impassive Face Making the Women Gained a Depressed Look and Started to Shed More Tears. Everyone Who saw this Grew Angry At this, Especially a Milf Pomeranian Haired Woman who stepped up and Glared at Izuku.

"Listen You little Brat!, Your Mother Is Crying her Eyes Out And Trying to get You back Into Your Family Have the Nerve to Tell Her that You Ungrateful Child" Said Mitsuki As she glared At Izuku Who had An an Amused Smile on his Face.

"Really Mitsuki, You of All people have the Nerve to Tell Me that I'm An Ungrateful child. That Is Absolutely Hilarious" Izuku Said As he Started to laugh Out loud As he Continued.