Chapter 11: Aftermath

*Recap*

*Timeskip*

Izuku sighed as he was Forced to stay in Recovery girl office. He suddenly felt someone with Different emotions coming at him with a Mixed of Anger, Sadness and Worry, Izuku could feel something bad coming his way as he Tried to hide under th Bed sheets.

The door slamed open Revealing a Pissed off Rei Namikaze which caused Izuku to sweat Nevously as She walked to him with her Hands on her hip, Izuku had a Sheepish Expression on his Face.

"H-Hey honey, you look Extreamly beautiful Today" Said Izuku Nervously trying to sweet talk his Wife as she glared at him with tears In her eyes before she Jumped onto him crying into his Chest.

"I Told you to Be Safe, You Baka!" Yelled Rei with tears in her Eyes as she Softly and repeatedly punched Izuku in his Chest, Izuku wrapped his Arms around her and kissed her head.

"I'm sorry honey, I Didn't mean to make you Cry. I only wanted to save the others, I promise to be More careful next time" Said Izuku softly causing her sobs to Stop and she looked up towards him.

Izuku pulled her chin up and brought her Into a Deep kiss as she responded back by wrapping her Arms around his neck. The two broke apart when they heard light banging on the door, as Izuku layed Rei on the bed and Walked to the door and opened it revealing Naruto and Eri with tears in their Eyes. Izuku smiled warmly and Picked the two up and walked back inside of the room. The small family enjoyed their time playing together as the Kids were Climbing on their father while Rei giggled whole heartedly.

After awhile the door to the Room slide open Revealing Aizawa and Nemuri who had a Big Smile on her Face, as They walked to the Small family.

"Hey, problem Nephew. How are you Feeling?" Asked Aizawa with worry for his Nephew as Izuku smiled and Chuckled

"I'm fine Now, I just used alot of My chakra" Responded Izuku as Aizawa smiled before he Turned to Nemuri who had the biggest Grin on her face.

"Also, we have Big news" Said Nemuri with a grin on her Face, Rei already knew as she smiled causing Izuku to look in confusion.

"I am/She is...Pregnant!" Said Aizawa and Nemuri causing Izuku Jaw to Drop and looked back and forth between Nemuri and Aizawa in Pure shock.

*Recap End*

"WHAT?!?!" Yelled Izuku, Mostly from shock as he pointed back and forth towards Aizawa who tried to hide the Incoming blush on his face while Nemuri had the biggest shit eating grin on her face.

Izuku turned to Aizawa with an Amused smile."How did you pull that off" Stated Izuku with a smirk before being whacked upside the Head, Everyone turned to the Culprit which showed to be Chiyo Shuzenji.

Chiyo is a short, elderly woman with gray hair styled into a netted bun, a large syringe poking diagonally out of it to the left. She wears a doctor's lab coat and a dress with yellow and red vest-like designs on either side, Two yellow buttons, and a Belt with a pink "R"shaped buckle along with Pink boots.

 She wears a doctor's lab coat and a dress with yellow and red vest-like designs on either side, Two yellow buttons, and a Belt with a pink "R"shaped buckle along with Pink boots