Chapter 3: The New Izuku

(With Izuku)

Yeah! I Did it!,Yatta! Shouted Izuku running around The Mindscape. HEY, CALM DOWN BRAT! Yelled Kurama as he was covering his ears with His Tails. *Chuckle* Ok, Calm Down Izuku, We have more Training to do, This is Just the Tip of the IceBerg, Minato said while Grinning at Izuku. Alright Dad,Mom I'm Ready! Shouted Izuku with a look of pure Determiation. Minato only Nodded with a Smile In Response. Right, This is where your real Training Begins! Said Minato as he Placed a hand on his shoulder. I Promise That I won't Fail you dad Izuku said with a Huge Smile.

(Time Skip 6 Years Later)

A Lone figure with Deep Azure Blue eyes, Long Bright Yellow hair with jaw length Bangs Framing on both sides of his face. According to his Mother Figure he was very handsome. The Figure body was Slim yet Ripped but not Bulky, Lean and Very Fit for his Age. His Attire was Very similar to his father. His Outfit consisted of a Uniform with Two bands On Both of his sleeves, A Green flak jacket, And blue sandals.  

This Person was No one Other Izuku Namikaze, Adopted son of Minato Namikaze (4th Hokage Also Known As the Yellow Flash) and Son of Kushina Namikaze ( Red Hot-Blooded Habanero. Also Known as the Red Death)

Hello mom and dad. It's Been A While Since I have seen you both, I'M So Sorry that I haven't Been able to Come by often, Because I have been Training my hardest to make you Both Proud. I Promised that  to you Both that I will be the Best Hero in the world In your Honor. I Will Become The fire that shines Brightly in the darkness, The Hope when Despair is Trying to Deminish the Control of Innoccent Lives, The Flash when It shines Brightly in the Dark. I Will Become The Advent of the Yellow Flash!  Izuku said in Pure determination and  With one Final look he Dissapeared in a Yellow Flash. 'IF ONLY YOU COULD SEE YOUR SON NOW MINATO, KUSHINA' Kurama Thought as he put his Head back Down letting Sleep take over

*Flash Back 2 Years Ago*

As you could See Izuku was Currently Inside his Mindscape with Minato and Kushina Training. Take This! Izuku said as he landed a Punch to Minato Gut Knocking the Wind out of him and Sending him back a few feet. But Suddenly Izuku had to Dodge a Fierce Kick that almost Took his Head Off As Izuku jumped back a far Distance. With Incredible Speed Izuku Pulled out a Black and Blood Red Katana and had to slash the Incoming Shuriken that was Aiming for his back. Izuku was suddenly Blown back from a Powerful kick to his chest and crashed into the Ground with so much force that it created a Huge Crater. Izuku Immediately Put his hand in An X position to Guard his face As a Devistating Punch, Connected with his with his arms sending him flying, Izuku Grunted As he got up, And Put his two finger's in a plus Motion. Kage Bunshin no Jutsu! Izuku Yelled out as 3 Shadow clones poofed into Exitance. With a quick Nod All of the shadow clones Dissapeared in a Yellow flash and Appeared Around Minat and Kushina rounding them up in a Square position. The 3 shadow Clones and Naruto went through Handsigns. The 1st cloned finished the Hands signs and called out. Clone 1: Wind style: Great Breakthrough!, Clone 2: FIre style: Great Fire Annihilation!, Clone 3: Water style: Water Dragon Bullet Jutsu!, Original Izuku: Lightning style: Lightning stream! They all Shouted together as the Jutsu collided with Minato and Kushina sending them Flying back With Great force and speed. The Justu was So powerful that it Rooted everything from the Ground, The Trees were blown up Leaving a Emptey Clearing and Vast Majority of the Mindscape Destroyed.

Izuku eyes went wide. 'T-That Jutsu is way too strong' Thought Izuku as he rushed over too His parents.

"Dad, Mom are you Okay?" asked a Worried Izuku, THAT. WAS. AWSOME DATTEBAYO! Shouted Kushina with Stars in her eyes. Minato could only agree wit her. Yes, Izuku That was Amazing Minato said as he Ruffled Izuku Hair. Izuku Could only Laugh. But Izuku  laughing suddenly came to a stop when He Noticed that His mother and father was Becoming more and more Translucent. "Hey Dad whats happeneing to your Body? Said Izuku As Minato and Kushina  both looked down to see that their body was see through. Minato Inwardly Cursed Inside his head, He didn't Think that this would happen So Soon. Kushina looked at Minato with Tears in her eye's as Minato looked back with a sad Expression and Nodded. Izuku Seeing this couldn't Help But feel Great Dread Aching Inside of his Heart.