Chapter 7: Date Night

*Recap*

Izuku Landed On a Building and Hopped Down as He Heard Present Mic Voice Go Off.

"OKAY, TIME'S UP LITTLE LISTENERS THE BATTLE PORTION IS DONE IF YOU ARE INJURED PLEASE HEAD TOWARDS OUR HEAD NURSE RECOVERY GIRL. NOW WOULD IZUKU NAMIKAZE HEAD INSIDE OF THE SPECTATOR BOX" Said Present Mic As Izuku Nodded and Disapeared In a Yellow Flash.

-Spectator Box-

Everyone was Waiting Inside Of the Room With Rei and Midnight Playing with An Adorabley Dressed Nauto Which Inko Wanted Very Badly to Hug Her Now Know "Grandson", Endevor Was Very VERY Confused Into this Suituation,Shoka,Izumi, and Kasumi Were Beyond Pissed Off At Rei, Shoto Was Contemplateing His Entire Existence,Toshinori Was Feeling Guilty that he Crushed the Dream of His Son But they Were all Broken Out of their Thoughts When a Yellow Flash Entered the Room Making Everyone Turn In that Direction.

"So What do You all.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Want?"

*Recap End*

"So what do you All want?"Asked Izuku Looking Over to Everyone Inside of the Room Until he Heard a Baby Giggle as his Eyes Softened when Landed on Rei Playing with Naruto. Izuku Ignored Everyone and Walked over to his Family As Rei Turned towards Him Before Walking  over and Planting a Kiss On his Cheek as the Two Parents then Turned towards the Shocked and Gaping  Crowd of People Who looked to have over a 1,000 Questions. Aizawa snapping out of his Shock and Gave a Small Smile Towards Izuku before Speaking.

"Hey Problem Child, It's Nice to see you Again. And i see that You have a Problem Child Jr." Said Aizawa With a Small Chuckle That Made Izuku Chuckle Also.

"Yup!, This Adorable Ball of Sunshine Name Is My son Naruto Namikaze and My Beauteful Wife Over here Name Is Rei Namikaze" Said Izuku as Rei Politely Bowed and Naruto Giggled In Excitment.

Everyone Then felt Killing Intent that Came From the Side of the Room as They All turned around Showing 3 Pissed Of looking Girls As the Dual Haired girl Spoke First.

"Mom! What the Hell Are You Doing With my Izu! and What do You Mean Son?! Break Up With him Now You Whore! He Belongs To Us!!" Demanded Shoka As the other Girls Agreed With Her As Rei Lowered Her Head Down.

Everyone then Felt a Dark And Omunious Presence fell On them. The only people Who didn't Recive this Were His Family As they Were left out  of It When he let out His Bloodlust that Shook them All to their Very Core Everyone Could Only Stare in True Fear at the feeling, They Wanted to Vomit at How Potent this Aura Felt. Izuku Spoke In a Dangerous Tone that Shook them All As he Slowly Lifted His head up Showing His Sharingan.

"What did You Say About My Wife? I Don't think That I Heard you Correctly. You Dare to Call My Wife That Infront of My Face and My Child?!. hehehe! YOU MUST BE TIRED OF LIVING!" Izuku Yelled out as His Killing Intent Reached Adnormal Levels Half of the Hero's Inside of the Spectator Box Fainted just Being Close to Izuku But The Yagi's,Todoroki's And Bakugou's Got It the Worst Since It was Aimed at them.

 hehehe! YOU MUST BE TIRED OF LIVING!" Izuku Yelled out as His Killing Intent Reached Adnormal Levels Half of the Hero's Inside of the Spectator Box Fainted just Being Close to Izuku But The Yagi's,Todoroki's And Bakugou's Got It the Worst Since I...