Chapter 4: A Fated love

(TimeSkip)

In a Small Apartment, We could see a Beauteful middle-aged woman that looked like she could be in her teens, with an average height and build that could put any Women her age to shame. She has straight shoulder-length white hair with rather long bangs over her face. Her face having  Heart shaped features, With  mellow expressions in casual situations. Her tired-looking eyes are brown/gray with reasonably long eyelashes. 

This Woman was No-other than Rei todoroki Mother of Shoto todoroki and Shoka Todoroki who was Siting in her Apartment looking at a Picture of her and a Younger blond Haired boy With the most brightest Blue Eyes That Could even Rival the Sky if it wanted to.

"Izuku, I'm Sorry." Whispered Rei as she released a couple of Tears that Steamed Down her Beauteful face. After a an Hour of weeping she Slowly wiped away her tears Away, and got up from her Rather large Sized bed to put on her walking shoes and headed for her door Remebering to get Eggs from the Supermarket.

*Another Small Time Skip*

Rei was on Her way home From the Groccery store and walking towards her Home until she looked behind her Only to see 4 men Following and Eyeing her Very closely. Rei's eyes widened as she tried to reach for her cellphone only for it to get grabbed by one of the men who had a Magnetic Quirk. But Before she could do anything one of the One of the Other men Spoke.

"And Where Exactically Do you think you're Going Pretty Thing?" said One of the Thug who had a Evil Smile on his face with his Other Companions agreeing with him.

"Yeah where do you think your running off to, We just wanna have some fun Said the other Thug who stared Hungerly at Rei Licking his lips and Looking down Towards her Breast.

"Let Go of Me!" Rei said Struggling to get Free From one of the Thugs but to No Avail as The Man was stronger and 2 Times than Her. Rei Panicked as she Activated her Quirk Freezing one of the Man hand sucessfully knocking the man back and making him hit the Ground and Started to Clutching his hand in pain Unruly Pain

Arrgghh! You Little Bitch! Im Going to Fucking Kill you! shouted The Thug who hand looked like it has been frozen for over a decade. 

Saiko! The 3 Thugs yelled out to their Friend who just fell to the Ground as they Rushed over Towards their Fallen Friend. Arrgg! Get That little Bitch Im Going to Make Her My Whore! said The Man now know as Saiko with a Lecherous Grin. As They Nodded and looked towards Rei with a Perverted Grin and Made their Way Over To her Which she in return Tried to Run away but One of the other man With a Rope Quirk Restained her Effectively Tying her Up to which She Tried to wiggle Her Self out of it.

*Crying* let me go you Scum! said Rei with tears in her eyes as She Tried to get out of her rope Bindings but They Just laughed.  'Please whereever you are Izuku Please save Me!' Thought Rei as she Squeezed her eyes Closed Fearing for the Worst.