02

Saebyeok POV (╹◡╹)

"Players, today we will be playing 'red light green light.' Please stand behind the white line in front of you and wait for the rest of the instructions."

I was about to look for y/n until the PA lady spoke again.

"When "it" shouts 'green light' you may walk or run, when "it" shouts 'red light' you must freeze or you will be eliminated. I will now repeat the rules again..."

"Hmmm" I said under my breath.

Next thing I knew, I heard two guys talking about racing.

"Pathetic" I rolled my eyes

"Green light"

Everyone ran.

"Red light"

The 'doll' spun her head around to where it was facing us. Everyone stopped.

Everyone except a man with blonde hair that lost his balance and got shot.

'Player 324 eliminated'

...

Everyone was yelling and screaming. They tried to run back to the doors but got shot.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n POV;

My eyes widened, I know it wasn't the first time I saw a dead body. But still, it was horrifying.

'Green light'

No one had moved except a old man. He had 001 on his sweater.

'Red light'

He stopped moving. *dang he's pretty good* I thought.

'Green light'

This time everyone moved including me. To my surprise I was behind sae byeok. I gave a soft smile to myself.

'Red light'

Three people moved and got shot. Behind me I heard some giggling.

*Are they crazy?! People are dying and they think it's funny?!* I thought to myself.

I wanted to look back to see who it was but I didn't want to die.

'Green light'

Instead of looking back I decided to follow sae byeok. She was following the same guy that was beating her up.

'Red light'

Sae byeok gripped 101 hair and he whispered, loud enough for me and saebyeok to hear.

"Who the hell is behind me, I can hear you"

"The bitch who you crossed" she replied with a smirk.

Even though I was behind her I could still see her smirk, she looked hot.

"Don't do it..please" 101 said almost stuttering

"Stop trembling your jerk, unless you want that doll to spot you" said sae byeok.

'Green light'

She throws him backwards and runs.

'Red light'

She makes it right before the doll said red light, while I'm just a few feet away from the line. I looked at the timer; 53 seconds left.

'Green light'

I ran and made it, I almost fell but luckily sae byeok catches me.

"Your a clumsy one huh?" She said with a shitty smirk.

"Very" I responded back

She chuckled, and I felt like throwing up butterflies from her cuteness.

Time skip

Sae byeok and I were sitting on her bed having a normal conversation, and I just zoned out. I heard a man yelling but it sound muffled in my ears.

"Hey, are you good?" Sae byeok asked. I flinched and looked at her,

"Yeah, just day dreaming a bit" I smiled

Before she said anything else one of the guards announced that we will be doing a vote to either end the game or not.
.
.
.
.
It was saebyeoks turn and she pressed the circle.

"66" said one of the guards.

I walked up to it and thought quickly...

⭕️  ❌

⭕️; I pressed.

I ignored the hate comments and the others, I just stood next to saebyeok. I felt her glancing over me but I didn't really pay attention to it.

That's it for this chapter ( ◠‿◠ )

Sorry it's not that much I'm just kinda unmotivated but I'm gonna try to make/post the next chapter today!

Please take care of your self, eat and drink water (●'ω●)

Word count; 616