012

A/N; I decided not to do the Viviana and her brother thing because honestly I don't know where I would put him so let's just say his parents are in jail and Mateo (Viviana's brother) has his own house happy with his boyfriend :)

Y/n POV

Once Gi-Hun went back home me and sae byeok went to my house. Sae byeok decided to knock on the door, she knocked on it three times.

"Are you trying to summon a demon?" I said with a playful grin

"Yeah" she responded

We stopped talking when we heard the someone walking down the stairs from the other side of the door. Once they opened the door they jumped on me and gave me a hug.

"Y/N!"

"Hey Miya" I hugged back, Miya then spotted Sae byeok.

"Who's this? Your girlfriend?"

"MIYA!" I blushed hard

"Actually I'm her wife" she then winked at me, I felt like I was gonna faint at any minute.

"Ooooo, MOMM Y/N HAS A WIFEEE"  Miya ran inside while I chased her in. Sae byeok followed and closed the door behind her, locking it.

"MIYA SHUT UP" I yelled

"You don't talk like that in my house missy" said mom

I gasped when I saw her, I haven't seen her in 5-6 days. I ran up to her and hugged her tightly

"I missed you mom!"

"Me too sweetie, now who's the wife that Miya was talking about eh?" She asked smiling.

Sae byeok then walked in the room.

"I'm her wife~" she said

"Y/n you've only been gone for a few days and now you have a wife?! What's next, am I gonna be a aunt?" She said smirking like a devil.

"Actually~" before I let Sae finished I tackled Miya for saying that in the first place.

"Stop" mom glared at me and Miya. Not even a second after she said that we stopped, acting as if nothing happened.

"Woah, now that's some powers you have there 'mom'" Sae and my mom laughed.

"Yep and I'll show you when you guys give me grandkids"

"MAAA!" I yelled in embarrassment

Time skip

After having an awkward meeting with my family, me and Sae went to the orphanage to meet her little brother.

We went to the playground Sae byeok ran up to a little boy and hugged him tightly.

"Cheol!" She said

"Sae byeok!" The little boy hugged her back. Awe sibling love, wish me and my sister had that connection when we were little, but no all we did was fight. That's how we showed our love. Sae took my hand and held it.

"Cheol, this is my girlfriend, y/n." She smiled at the little boy.

"Wahhh, she's so prettyyy!" I blushed

"Awee, thank you Cheol" I smiled awkwardly

Sae byeok giggled at my reaction.

A few minutes past and sae byeok was playing with her brother and I was sitting on the bench looking at them, Sae byeok is so great with kids. In a distance i saw Gi-Hun and he noticed me. I waved at him and he started walking towards me.