09

A/n note; before you start reading I just wanna say thank you for this person!🥺  @its_esmeeeee

For some reason I can't comment on any posts so I'll talk this way. And some stuff from the other chapter (not a/n, the one before) won't really line up and I'm too lazy to change it😅 Anyways let's continue the story😼

Sae byeok POV

Me and y/n had a bit of a fight, she probably hates me now and doesn't want to talk to me. I get it that she doesn't want to talk about what happened in marbles but she doesn't have to be cold. She doesn't understand that i had to face something as well. I didn't really care for ji-yeong but hearing her backstory made me feel bad for her.

When it was time for our meal y/n didn't even bother getting up to get it. She just kept laying down on her bed, I glanced over to her. She had red big puffy eyes. I wanted to say something but didn't want to risk whatever was gonna come out of my mouth.

(A/n: sorry I forgot when 69 was upset about his wife but we're gonna pretend it happened right now)

A/n POV ;

Sangwoo kept yelling at 69 saying if we end the game right now that his wife will not magically appear back. They kept yelling back and forth until y/n (the hero) comes up to them and slaps sangwoo. Almost every gasps. Sangwoo gave her a glare.

"What the hell is your problem"

Y/n raised an eyebrow like he was joking

"Your kidding right?, what wrong with ME?! WHATS WRONG WITH YOU, YOUR YELLING AT THIS POOR INNOCENT MAN FOR NO FuCKING REASON." Y/n was about to slap him again until some random girl stopped her. The girl had black long straight hair with blue eyes.

"Stop, this idiotic guy isn't worth your time" she said, her number was 058

She let go of y/n's arm and gave Sangwoo a glare.

Sae byeok saw all of it👀 she was PISSED.

Time skip

Y/n POV:
I was with 069 and 058. 058 and I were trying to cheer up 69 with a bit of comforting. And of course I caught a glance from afar. Sae byeok, I don't think she would ever forgive me but I guess it's worth a shot.

"I will be right back" I said about to leave until 058 said something to me.

"Oh uh before you go, what's your name?" She smiled

"Y/n, y/n l/n"

"Pretty" I saw a tint of pink on her cheeks.

"Yours?" I said

"Oh it's *inserts random name and last name*"

"Nice" I responded before heading to sae byeok.

Once sae byeok saw me coming towards her direction she instantly turned away.

"Sae byeok listen" before I could finish she looked at me and pulled me into a tight hug.

"I'm sorry y/n, it's just, after the marbles game I-" I cut her off with a kiss 😚

"It's okay you idiot" I giggled and she playfully punched my arm. She pulled me into her lap. My face flushed with blush. I looked away and hugged me again and of course I hugged back.

"I thought you didn't like me anymore and moved on to the ugly girl." She pointed her finger at 058. 058 watched the whole thing happen she got angry. I giggled.

A/n POV

Then you guys slept peacefully while 058 was still mad at you and sae byeok, mostly sae byeok.

Doneee❤️

Remember to eat and drink water daily!~(●'ω●)

See you all in the next chapter 😼✨

Btw sorry if it was short, rn I'm tired asf 😬

Word count; 632