011

A/N POV

-next day-

The guards gave everyone who survived a little package that had clothes in them. Y/n, sae byeok, 058 all went to the ladies room and each changed in different stalls (I mean like ofc they unless....NO-) Once y/n came out so did 58, sae byeok was still changing. 058 came up to you and started flirting (if it was sae byeok I wouldn't complain😳)

"You look really hot in that suit~" said 058 while her hands were on yours.

"Um thanks but-" you were cut off by sae byeok.

"But she's taken" Sae byeok interrupted with a smirk.

058 rolled her eyes "by who, you? In your dream" she looked back at y/n "why don't you be my girlfriend instead?" She winked at y/n. Sae byeok got mad and pulled y/n by her waist and kissed her. Soft, and passionate.

"Ugh! I will get you one day y/n" 058 walked out of the ladies room while sae byeok and y/n were having a lil make out session 😏. Y/n pulled out for air, both were panting like dogs.

"I'm taken?~" asked y/n with a grin

"We'll depends, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Hmmm, YES" Y/n gave sae byeok another passionate kiss.

This time Sae byeok broke the kiss.

"How's your wound?"

"It's healing slowly, what about your cramps?"

"It's getting worse but sadly I'm kinda use to it"

"Well let's go before we get in trouble" y/n and Sae byeok giggled and walked out of the ladies room holding hands.

"Where were you love birds at?" Asked Gi-Hun with a shitty smirk.

"Making out" answered Sae byeok.

"I-" y/n blushed hard.

"I know, 058 told me" he laughed

Y/n looked over at 058 who was already staring at them.

Time skip

Y/n POV

We were put in a fancy - ish place. The guards served us food I thought it was gonna be something horrible due to what they've been serving us the last few days, once we opened the lid to my surprise it looked like a 5 course meal. It smelled good, we started to dig in and eat. I glanced over at Sae byeok who was eating a healthy amount of food. Not all of us finished the meal just ate half of it.

*is that it? No game?* I thought thinking it's a trap.

Sorry this is short I really didn't have any idea's for this chapter :/

Remember to eat and drink water daily!~

And Tysm for 200+ reads!💕

Word count; 435