06

Y/N POV

Me and sae byeok were sleeping peacefully until we heard a loud scream. My eyes widened and sat up quickly, I thought sae byeok was with me but when I turned to look she was gone. I was about to have a panic attack, but luckily I spotted her. She was getting beaten by one of 101's minions. SH!T, I got up and ran to Sae byeok. I was behind the man so I grabbed his hair and pulled him back. Just like sae byeok did to 101 in the first game. The man was on the floor and I was holding on to sae byeok tightly.

"Are you okay?" I asked, she nodded in response. Right before I could say anything else the man got up and smacked me.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU EH?" He yelled. My anger issues was rising up, so this guy was in for a treat. I smirked and punched him in the stomach. He fell to the floor once more and I decided to keep punching and kicking him. Another man came to us but he wasn't one of the minions. 456. 456 was his number. He pulled me away from the man the I was just beating up. Sae byeok pulled me away from 456. I looked up at her, you can tell she was mad at the man ( A/N: not 456, the man you were just beating tf up😎)

"Come follow me." Said 456

I was about to follow him but sae byeok stopped me.

"Why should we?" She asked. At this point I just wanted to make sure sae byeok was okay so I grabbed her arm and followed 456.

"Y/n! Are you crazy you can't just trust me immediately" she whisper yelled at me so 456 couldn't hear.

"Listen, I just want you to be safe. I don't want to lose you this early" I whispered yelled back.

Once we were safe I checked on sae byeok. She had a few bruises and scratches but overall she was okay. I got up and went to 101 who was beating up an innocent woman. Well at least I think, I don't know if he has beef with her or not.

"Hasn't your mother ever told you to not hit girls?" I asked him mockingly.

He turned himself so he was facing me.

"And haven't your parents ever told you to mind your own business?" He let go of the woman's hair in which she fell face first.

A/N POV

101 was about to throw a hit but you (the queen✨) dodged it.

"Weak, who taught you how to punch, a baby?" I asked laughing

You could tell he was pissed pissed.

-MEAN WHILE-

Sae byeok opened her eyes (yes I forgot to mentioned she fell asleep) she looked for you but you were no where in sight.

"Where's y/n" she asked mad

"She's with the guy who you were fighting with when we first got here" said 199

"F_ck" she muttered. She looked over at you and you were beating up 101 like a boss. Saw byeok smirked of how well you were beating him up.

Then all of a sudden an old man, '001' soon yelled "Please stop! This is scary, we're all gonna die!" Then confusedly the guards came in the room. You and 101 were still fight but the guards broke you guys up. You stuck out your tongue at him and he got mad.

Y/N POV

I stuck my tongue out on 101 and his eyebrows furrowed. I did a shitty smirk and went back to sae byeok to make sure she was okay. Once I got there sae byeok hugged me.

"Hi to you too" I giggled.

He head was in the crook of my neck while I held her waist.

"Oooo" I heard 199 say.

I blushed realizing what we were doing and I think sae byeok realized as well. 199 was smiling at us and so was 456.

"Shut up" said sae byeok. I nodded in agreement. The two (199 and 256) laughed a bit.

THATS IT FOR THIS CHAPTER( ^ω^ )

AS YOU COULD TELL Y/N WAS A BOSS AT BEATING UP 101😩✨

Remember; eat and drink water every day (●'ω●)

See you in the next chapter

Also Happy early Christmas 🎄 ❤️

Word count: 734