010

A/N POV:

Y/n woke up feeling a bit of pain around her hip/waist area. She had to go to the bathroom and the guard let her through. She was inside a stall and sat on the toilet. Y/n pulled her pants down (because that's how you use the bathroom 😀) and to her surprise she was on her PERIOD. ( hell week basically)  y/n let out a sigh, but she didn't know that sae byeok was following her (you know, for safety)

"Y/n?" Sae byeok  asked

"Sae, I'm on my period" sae byeok's expression was a bit confused. But then realized she need a pad/tampon (which ever one you use)

Y/n groaned due to the cramps she was already feeling.

"I'm gonna go ask the guard if they have anything" Sae byeok said about to leave until y/n interrupted

"NO, That's just gonna be so embarrassing!" Y/n said whining

Sae byeok still went to tell the guards while y/n was banging her head softly on the wall. Soon Sae byeok came back and had a pad/tampon.

"Here" she handed it to you and giving you a little kiss on the cheek.

"You missed" you pointed to your lips

"Hmm?~ I don't think I did" she smirked

You cupped her face and kissed her on the lips.

"Rude" you said as you went back to the stall.

She was a blushing mess. A few minutes later you came back from the stall and washed your hands. Sae byeok crept behind you and hugged your waist.

"Wanna cuddle?" She asked with her head in the crook of your neck

"Yes!" You said excitedly

Both of you guys walked out of the bathroom and went to Sae byeok's bed and cuddled the whole night.

✨In the morning ✨

You woke up stretching a little, when you turned around you saw sae byeok. *How is this woman hot and cute at the same fUcking time!* you thought caught up on her that you didn't even realize what was going on. When you were done daydreaming about her you looked around to see guards with a black coffin. You looked over at who died and not really to your surprise you saw 069 had hung himself. *damn I guess me and 058 'comforting' weren't enough. You looked at the screen to see how many players there were because you haven't checked since the honeycomb game; '16 players' there was sixteen players left. Damn, those poor 'innocent' life's, taken. It was only you, sae byeok, Gi-Hun,Sangwoo,058,212, 101, the priest guy, a lady and 7 more.

"Players please get ready for the next game" said the PA lady.

Y/n POV

"Players please be ready for the next game" said the PA lady which I almost forgot about.

Time skip

We had to wear a vest that had 1-17 numbers on each. I chose 15 and sae byeok chose 16. Right after everyone chose their vests we then found out from the PA lady that we would have to go in the orders our numbers were in. I sighed in relief, mine and Sae byeok's number were closer to the end. A man went first and was complaining of how would he be able to tell which one was which.

Finally when he finished complaining he stepped on a glass and fell through. Part of us gasped, it was a lady's turn. She took off her shoe and step on the glass that didn't break. We kept going until, a man said he can tell the difference between the glasses. But those stupid people who made this game heard and turned off the lights. I rolled my eyes, he then took a guess and fell through the glass. Oh and I forgot to mention, that stupid and ugly man;101 didn't want to go so 212 insisted to go before him. But what shocked me and made me giggle was; 212 grabbed on to 101's waist and told him: 'oh and by the way, you have a tiny d!ck. I just played along to make you feel confident' then she pulled herself back in which 101 fell with her.

A quick skip

A/N POV

Once they all made it out, and by all I mean; Sae byeok, y/n, 085, Gi-Hun, and sang-woo. The glass started breaking and started hitting Sae byeok and y/n (and ofc the others as well)  one glass hit Sae byeok's stomach area. She was gonna tell y/n but didn't want to worry her and get her tensed up. So she just played it cool. Once everyone was back in the room where the beds were at y/n immediately grabbed Sae byeok's wrist and pulled her into the bathroom.

"Are you oka-" before sae byeok finished her sentence y/n lifted Sae's shirt and saw the glass.

"Sh!t" Sae byeok muttered.

"Why didn't you tell me about this a few minutes ago!" Y/n said inspecting where the glass is at.

"I didn't want to worry you but here we are"

Without any warning or hesitation y/n pulled the glass. Sae byeok hissed in pain.

"What the heIl y/n!?" She said slightly holding her wound.

"My dad taught me how to do these things just in case I wanted to be like him when I am older; a doctor." Y/n said putting a t-shirt around the wound.

"Your dad is a doctor?" 

"...Yeah"

Sae byeok zipped up her sweater because underneath she was just wearing her bra (because you used her shirt for the wound)

Once the both of you walked out of the bathroom you felt a glare from 058. *I guess she's mad at me.... Oh well* you thought not caring about her.

"Hey is everything alright? I saw y/n drag you into the bathroom a bit pissed." You and Sae byeok turned around to see Gi-Hun,

"Yeah everything is okay" y/n said smiling

"Okay good, just checking" he said right before leaving

"He's a good father figure" Sae byeok said.

"Yeah, I hope he wins he's daughter back." Sae byeok nodded in agreement.

End of the chapter ladies😎😎

Remember to eat and drink water daily!~

Word count: 1057