04

A/n POV

You and sae byeok were standing in line with each other. You in front of her and her behind. You only knew her so you wanted to stick by her side the whole time.

You and sae byeok got your food and went to her bed.

"Can I sit here?" You asked

"I don't know, CAN you?" She said with a shitty smirk.

"I hate you" you responded, rolling your eyes and making yourself comfortable on her bed.

A few minutes later you were looking around not taking a single bite of your food.

"Your not gonna eat?" Asked sae byeok with a bit of concern.

"No, I don't trust these guards" you said annoyed.

You looked over and saw 212 flirting with 101.

"Ew" you said in disgust.

Sae byeok looked at what you were staring at and saw them.

"I swear to god if they have se-"

"Don't you even dare mention it" Y/N said cutting sae byeok off.

Time skip

Y/N POV

I wanted to cut off my ears from 212 complaints. She kept complaining of how she needed to pee. She even said she will pee on the floor if she has to, which was disgusting.

Finally she stopped complaining. I was about to go back to sleep until I heard someone say my name.

"Y/N" said sae byeok

"Follow me"

She took my hand and took me near the bathroom.

"We need to pee as well" she said to the guard.

Once we went inside the bathroom we heard 212 yell;

"what! I had to beg to use the toilet but you girls just come in?!"

We walked through the halls making it to the stalls. I was still confused on why she wanted me to come.

Sae byeok opened a stall and stood on the toilet. She took out her knife and unscrewing the screws from the vent.

"I need to see what's going on, can you buy me some time." She asked while tying up her hair in a ponytail.

I nodded in response while blushing. She looks good in style.

"Are you girls done yet? Hurry or I'll come in." Yelled the guard.

Shit I didn't want sae byeok so I had to think fast. Then I thought the most stupidest thing I ever thought of.

"No don't come in! I'm on my period and I'm bleeding a lot. Trust me you don't want to see this!" I yelled back.

212 was chuckling while I was blushing from embarrassment.

A few minutes later I heard the guard yell; "I'm coming in!"

I couldn't stall him any longer. Luckily sae-byeok came down from the vent, but she didn't have any time to close the vent so without any hesitation she pinned to the wall and kissed me. I kissed back with my hands on her neck and her hands on my waist pulling me a bit closer. The guard busted into the stall we were in and without hesitation he closed it when he realized what we were doing. Sae-byeok broke the kiss. I was a bit sad but happy we didn't get in trouble.

"Sorry for that I wasn't thinking" said sae-byeok taking her hands off my waist and putting one of them on the back of her neck. I let my hands go from her neck blushing.

"It's ok" I reassured her with a soft smile.

We went back to our beds going back to sleep. Well at least I think she did. I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss the whole night.

Done😩

Remember to eat and drink lots of water(><)

Word count; 615