Chapter 1

Remember, I don't own the characters, Rick Riordan and J.K. Rowling do.

Percy pov

That was nearly three months ago. I had made my parents and a few friends partially immortal, and married Annabeth. Now, we wanted to have a break. We decided on Britain. Hecate warned us that numerous wizards and witches lived there. If we came across any, we could claim the Olympia line, and if we needed anything, her great grandson knows of our world.

We inwardly groaned. Olympia? Hecate could have come up with a more original name. Then she told us that the wizarding world was going through a rough time. I knew that there was no way I could refuse help if they asked. Annabeth knew it too. Being the God of Heroes tends to mean being heroic and noble. Thank Goodness. I am not anything like Jerkales (Hercules/Heracles). Guess we were pretending to be wizards.

Annabeth and I traveled to the UK by mortal plane. I was nervous, as the sky was Uncle Z's domain. Luckily, it was pleasant. He must have been in a good mood. Annabeth made sure to teach me about the wizarding world on the flight. Being the Goddess of Knowledge lets her gain access to any known thing. Both of us were still trying to get a hang of our domains. No one on Olympus could teach us our own domains, so we had to figure it out ourselves.

"How about we find that Legacy of Hecate- what's his name?"

"His name is Albus Dumbledore, Hecate sent him a message to meet us in a place called the Leaky Cauldron."

"Sounds like a wizard name."

Albus pov

I was in shock. Last night I had received a letter from Nanna Hecate. I had talked to her once in my life. The most surprising thing was the reason why. There was a new Olympian. He and his wife were interested in the wizarding world, and decided to visit. I was asked to meet them at the Leaky Cauldron.

That is where I was now headed.

Entering the Leaky Cauldron, I looked around. My eyes resting on a rather young couple. They were sitting at a small table in the corner. The young man had messy black hair, glowing sea green eyes, and a lopsided smile. The young woman had curly blonde hair, stormy gray eyes, and a calculating gaze. Both were tan, both had a white streak in their hair, and both radiated power.

I approached them cautiously. Knowing that if they were who I thought they were, I could easily be turned to ash. The two were slightly tense.

"Albus Dumbledore?" The woman asked.

"I assume you are Perseus and Annabeth Jackson," I said. They nodded, relaxing.

"We plan on being here for a while. So, would you be willing to help set us up? Wands and all that?" Mrs. Jackson asked.

"Of course," I replied, bowing slightly. Mr. Jackson grimaced, "just no formalities. I want to avoid questions, and I don't really like them."

Time skip

The Jacksons looked around the house. It was a simple manor. I had found it under the Olympia name. No one lived there, but it was in pristine condition.

"I like it," Annabeth said. They had asked me to call them Percy and Annabeth. Saying that they weren't on Olympus. Percy was fiddling with his new wand. Apparently Olivander had a secret room with wands specifically for the Olympia line. Annabeth had gotten a wand made of olive wood with a core made of the hair of a sphinx's mane. I did not know how that was possible. Percy's wand is a rather powerful one made of river birch with a pegasus feather core. He had to be assured that no pegasi had been harmed.

I smiled, glad I could help them.

I know that it is boring, the good stuff will come up. Just be patient as this is slow.

-Museo7