Chapter 4

Here is the disclaimer. I only own plot, nothing else.

It had been many years since that night. The Jacksons looked at the Potter's will, finding a note for them. They were given full permission to raise Harry as their own. So they officially adopted him. Changing Harry's last name to Potter-Jackson. Harry grew up knowing his parents had been killed. That his adoptive parents were Greek gods, powerful ones. And that he was special.

Harry pov

I was so excited, it was my eleventh birthday. I had always wondered why Mom and Dad said I was special. As far as I knew, I was a blessed mortal and adopted son of two deities. Whenever I asked, they told me that I would find out when I turned eleven. That's today!

I ran downstairs in my pajamas to find Mom making blue pancakes.

"Happy birthday, Harry!" Dad started giving me a noogie. Squirming, I tried to get away, "Dad!" Mom chuckled at our antics.

Eventually, Dad let go. He then walked up to Mom, kissing her cheek. I shuddered, quickly grabbing plates for breakfast.

Mom set out the pancakes, "happy birthday, Harry." I smiled, digging into the blue deliciousness. Blue food was a family tradition started by my Grandma Sally. A tradition that the entire family enjoyed. And I mean the entire family.

"Mom, Dad, are you going to tell me?" Dad gave me his troublemaker smile, "not yet." I groaned, sometimes Dad can be so childish. Then I saw Mom grinning. That is terrifying.

"Who's coming over?" I asked.

"The whole family," Mom answered, "Grandma Sally, Grandpa Paul, Grandpa Poseidon, Grandma Amphitrite, Grandma Athena, Uncle Triton, Uncle Tyson, Aunt Estelle, and all of Dad's immortal cousins." I couldn't stop grinning, it would be a large party. Waiting would be impossible.

Time skip

It happened after Grandma Sally and Grandpa Paul arrived. An owl flew in. At first I thought it was Grandma Athena, but then the owl gave Dad three letters. He smiled looking at them. He gave one to Mom, and then went to his 'study'. I would have followed, but then other family members appeared in the room. Needless to say, I got crushed in a gigantic hug from Uncle Tyson.

Soon everyone had arrived. There was a stack of presents in the corner of the living room. Grandpa Posiedon was on the grill with Dad. Mom, Grandma Athena, and Grandma Sally were talking in the kitchen. They were most likely making the cake. Everyone else was chatting. It was loud, but it was welcome. Then Cousin Apollo managed to drown out the noise with a haiku.

"Today is special,

Oh, Happy Birthday, Harry.

We are so awesome!"

For once he had all the syllables correct, but it was still bad. Cousin Artimis thought so too. The twins ended up rolling on the floor. Cousin Thalia had tagged along with her, and now was cheering her on.

"Okay, get off the floor! Dinner is ready!" Dad yelled as they brought in the food. We may not live in America, but I still loved American food. I mean, my parents were from America. They often made food that they liked. You know, out of thin air. The dish was one of my favourits, hamburgers, grilled corn on the cob, and it was all blue. Tradition is tradition. Soon all immortals, partial immortals, and I were around the table.

There was a lot of laughing and talking. I simply devoured my food. What can I say? When Dad and Grandpa Posiedon get together, they can cook. Surprisingly.

"Why don't we do presents now?" Grandpa Paul asked. Most of them turned out to be weapons. A bow from Cousin Artemis, a hunting knife from Cousin Thalia, a sword from Cousin Ares, you get the idea. Cousin Apollo got me a guitar. That was nice. Uncle Hades and Cousin Nico gave me a rather expensive bracelet. Apparently, Dad wouldn't allow Nico to give me a skeleton. Cousin Hephaestus and Cousin Leo made me a phone. It was monster-proof, unhackable, and resistant to forms of magic. That was awesome.There were many other gifts, but then my parents gave me the biggest surprise of my life.

"Okay, your Mom and I have decided to reveal why you are so special." Dad handed me a letter. It was one of the ones that he had gotten earlier that day. It was addressed to me. A little confused, I opened the letter to read it.

Dear Mr. Potter-Jackson,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.

Term begins on September 1. We await your owl by no later than July 31.

Yours sincerely,

Minerva McGonagall,

Deputy Headmistress

I looked up at my parents, "I'm a wizard?"

"Yeah, " Dad rubbed the back of his neck, "your birth parents were a witch and wizard that we had been close friends with. They went to Hogwarts as well."

"The current Headmaster is Albus Dumbledor, a legacy of Hecate. He knows about us and our world. In fact, he sent us letters as well." Mom added.

"Guess who the two new teachers are?" Dad grinned. I jumped up, hugging them tightly. I was a wizard. I was going to school. My parents are going to be with me the whole time.

"Let's send a reply right now!"

Here it is. A longer chapter. Harry is so excited. Hope you enjoy!

-Museo7