Chapter 7

I forgot last time, but I only own the plot.

Percy pov

When the scarlet steam engine train stopped, Annabeth and I got off with our son and his new friend. We knew the Weasleys, they were friends with the Potters and members of the Order. It truly had been a long time since we had seen them. Not like I could forget anyone in my domain anyway.

"See you at the feast, Sweety." Annabeth must have really been feeling it. She almost never breaks out that little nickname. Hagrid led away the first years. Annabeth then dragged me to the side where a familiar legacy was waiting for us. Albus smiled, taking us up to the school via secret passage. See, I pay attention to my Wise Girl.

"It is good to see you more Percy and Annabeth. I want to give you a warning. We have had to move the Sorcerer's Stone to Hogwarts. I had been sensing Voldemort trying to rise again as of late. So, instead of keeping the stone at Gringotts, which has been attacked-"

"We know Albus. We ran into Hagrid while we were there." I interrupted. The old man sighed. Soon we entered the castle. It was magnificent. Even with Annabeth yapping away in my head. A couple of the paintings recognized us, bowing when we passed. Those were legacies, or the rare demigod among wizards. It has happened. Godric Gryffindor was a son of Ares, Rowena Ravenclaw was my wife's half sister, and there were a few others. We simply smiled and told them we were in disguise. They nodded, going about their business.

"You do know that while we are more free than the others, we would still not be able to interfere as much as you would like, Albus." Annabeth reminded him. The headmaster nodded in acknowledgement, "I'm aware of the Ancient Laws." We were led to a door, which was a side door in the Great Hall.

"You will sit next to each other on the left of Professor Sprout. The students returning to the school will sit at their house table, then the first years will get sorted by the sorting hat. Then I will make announcements. You will stand when your name and subject is said, so the students will know who you are." We nodded, this time I actually paid attention. Annabeth had told me it would be best to act my age than keep acting like a teenager.

So we walked over to our seats. Professor Sprout was a rather plump witch in golden green robes. Still don't like the robes. No one can practice sword fighting in them, or hand to hand combat for that matter. We were at the end of the table, Annabeth on my right, because I value her more than me.

"Well hello, you must be the new teachers, I'm Pomona Sprout, Head of Hufflepufff and Herbology teacher."

"Hello, I'm Annabeth Jackson, this is my husband, Percy," I waved at her, "I'm the new Muggle Studies professor. Percy is the new Muggle Combat professor."

"I heard that there was a new class this year. What is the reason for this class?"

"Well," I explained, "this class should help students when they get into situations, but either don't have or can't use their wands. When I was in school in America, this class came in handy. It honestly was one of the only reasons I didn't break the Statute of Secrecy." Pomona thought about it, then agreed that maybe it would be interesting. I knew Annabeth was thinking about my class essentially being a gym class. It would be, but I'm not that cruel. There will be lots of fun things involved. Including hand to hand combat.

Then the students came in. A few looked up at us, then sat down. Most likely figuring that they would hear about it in Albus's announcements. The table on the far left had green and silver colors, that was Slytherin. Next to them was blue and bronze Ravenclaw. I liked that. Blue is the best color. Not to mention, it would have been the house Annabeth would have been sorted into. The Hufflepuff table had yellow and black colors. The house of loyalty. That would be fun. Then the red and gold Gryffindor table. Many witches and wizards that were in that house ended up being part of my domain. Not all, no, but a large portion of them were willing to fight for others and just causes. The rest were brave to stand for others or themselves, or were stupidly brave.

The first years were then led in by Professor McGonagall. The sorting hat sang it's song, then the sorting began. I didn't pay that much attention. It was rather boring, but so are the solstice meetings. Then Harry was called.

I immediately perked up. Would he be in the house of learning, loyalty, or heroes. I knew that Slytherin wouldn't be much of a fit. Harry is not ambitious or cunning. He already has everything, and can't come up with a good enough plan to get the cookie jar. The hat looked like it was debating something, then yelled out, "GRYFFINDOR!" I grinned. The house of the brave. Harry would be a hero someday. That was sure. The same his parents were in. They would be so proud of him. I turned to see Annabeth with tears in her eyes. I nudged her for fun. I got a rather hard kick under the table in return.

Finally the sorting ended. Albus stood up to give those announcements.

"Welcome to Hogwarts, and students returning, welcome back for another year of learning. As you can see, we have a few new changes this year. First we like to welcome our new Muggle Studies professor, Annabeth Jackson." She stood up and the students clapped to welcome her to the school. Smiling, she sat back down.

"We have a new course this year, Muggle Combat, which will be taught by another new teacher, Professor Perseus Jackson." I stood this time. There was clapping, enthusiastic and not. There were also a few students muttering. Due to my godly hearing, I heard it. Some students wondered whether Annabeth and I were cousins, others wondered what would be in this class. Yet most of the Slytherins wondered why it was even a class in the first place. If only they knew.

"I have been asked by our caretaker, Mr. Filch, to remind you all that magic is not allowed in the corridors. It would do you well to keep in mind that the Forbidden Forest is, of course, forbidden. That includes some of the older students." Albus looked pointedly at a pair of Weasley twins in Gryffindor when he said that. Both had rather cheeky grins, reminding me of the Stolls.

"Finally, this year the third floor corridor on the left-hand side is also forbidden to all who do not wish to die a most painful death. Now let the feast begin!" The dishes filled up with delicious foods, mostly from England. It was reminiscent of the plates and goblets at Camp Half-Blood, but there were more unhealthy things. Harry was allowed to eat without sacrificing a portion of his meal at school. Albus made them before the feasts and meals. At least during years past. We told him that as long as one of the Olympians were present, he didn't have to, as it was unnecessary. It was even voted on.

I still turned my and Harry's food blue. It made him smile. Annabeth rolled her eyes before doing the same. Pomona gave us the side eye.

"Family tradition, it was started a long time ago. No one can bear to part with it." Pomona simply nodded. She still was a little wary. I saw Albus turn his food blue as well. He must have heard that both camps started serving blue dessert. As well as a blue feast of honor on my birthday. I gave him a thumbs up. I approve it. Pomona turned to talk to the professor next to her, when she saw the headmaster's plate. Albus shrugged before digging in. There were no questions after that.

Soon the feast was over. The students were led to their dorms by the prefects. The staff went off to their quarters. Professor McGonagall approached us.

"I'll show you to your quarters. The two of you will share as you are married. Hopefully you will like them." She led us down some twisting halls, up a couple flights of stairs, and down a rather long corridor. Our quarters were close to our classrooms. Hidden behind a tapestry of the Olympians during a council. It looked up to date with all fifteen. Bet no one noticed unless they were privy to our world.

The password was demigod in ancient greek. I will be changing that. Drama queen in ancient greek sounds about right. Uncle Z finally let the rest of us in the council use it openly. Not that we didn't before. It was just not in his face. No one would be able to guess it. Plus it would be in a dead language. I call that a win win.

The rooms were decorated in sea blue, sea green, gold and steel gray. Ablus most likely is responsible. The bedroom was simple with a large king-sized bed. The sheets were white. Then Annabeth turned them to gold. It had been a rather tiring day. So we changed to pjs, and went to sleep under the now golden covers.

1575 words. That was a lot of writing. So, now the first year is underway. This is exciting. Hope you all enjoy!

-Museo7