Chapter 3

I only own the plot. Rick Riordan and J.K. Rowling own everything else.

Albus pov

Lily and James were dead. Voldemort had killed them. Their house was destroyed, but their son lived. I knew that while Lily's sacrifice did contribute to Harry's survival, it was really the blessings of two gods that saved him.

An owl flew through the window. I opened the letter to find horrible news. Sirius had been arrested for killing one of his friends and a lot of people. There was nothing I could do, as he wasn't given a trial.

Quickly, I sent an owl to the Jacksons. As they were now the guardians of Harry. It was unthinkable to leave him with living relatives. Lily's sister hated magic with a passion.

I then rushed to a small hut on the grounds. The groundskeeper, Hagrid, was a half-giant. I trusted him to retrieve Harry before the authorities could.

Time skip

The Jacksons arrived first. The immortal couple looked frantic.

"Albus, we received your owl. What happened?" Annabeth went straight to the point.

"I'm afraid that James and Lily were killed by Voldemort. Harry is alive, thanks to the blessings you bestowed. However, Sirius can't take him. Sirius has been arrested."

"Under what charge?" Percy asked.

"Murder of his friend, Peter Petagrew, and a dozen muggles."

"That does not sound like him at all." Annabeth mused. Then Percy let out a string of rather colorful curses in Ancient Greek.

"I thought I sensed disloyalty in Peter. I should have done something!"

"There was nothing you could have done. He made his choice. It makes sense that Sirius went after him. The man was always making rash decisions." Annabeth admonished her husband. Then the sound of a motorcycle alerted me to Hagid's approach. The three of us watched Hagrid land his flying motorcycle. Professor McGonagall ran out of the castle.

"Professor Dumbledore sir, Professor McGonagall," Hagrid greeted.

"No trouble I hope," I questioned.

"Nah, little tike fell asleep." He handed me a bundle. I then turned to the Jacksons. Annabeth took sleeping Harry into her arms. She had tears in her eyes, but managed a small smile when her gaze landed on his face. Even though there was a lightning shaped scar on his forehead. Percy also looked at the one year old with a loving gaze. Well, they used to be demigods.

"It is good to know that the Potters thought ahead." Professor McGonagall whispered, before heading back to the school. Hagrid, tired from his journey, lumbered off to his hut.

"Did they leave a will?" I nodded, "it's in Gringotts." The Jacksons then left with Harry. He would be in the safest hands imaginable.

OK, now we will move on to the present of book one! This should be exciting.

-Museo7