1-10

Chapter 1

    "Do not crowd it!"

    "Oh, my foot! Do not have eyes ah, what blind crowded!"

    "What are you going early, others on the train, you get off, it's not chaos thing!"

    Face Fun to be dark and quiet the blame shouting, Jojo bowed his head, while both tried hard pushing against each other in retrograde flow of people, while constantly apologizing: "sorry, sorry, I want to get off."

    coincided with the spring Festival years ago At the peak, the educated youths' family visits began. They flooded in. The green train was like a can of sardines, full of black people and colorful luggage.

    In the passenger-to-people and crowded carriages, yelling and yelling sounded violently in the ears, and the unspeakable mixed smell filled the tip of the nose. Qiaoqiao was pushed around, dizzy and almost fainted.

    "Qiao Manman, stop for me!"

    Qiao Qiao's heart tightened when he heard the cry from behind, turning his head to look.

    I saw that the man named Lu Jiaxiang was only three or four meters away from her. He was being hit by the crowd surging in the opposite direction and was swaying from left to right, making it difficult to advance. A pair of dead fish eyes stared at her unrelentingly, and her slightly wretched face was full of eagerness and inadvertently revealing ferocity.

    Qiaoqiao couldn't help feeling anxious, enduring his physical discomfort, and squeezed forward two more steps.

    What followed was even more intense scolding from people around him.

    Suddenly, Jojo's arm was caught by a strong hand.

    "Qiao Manman?"

    Qiao Qiao turned his head, and was stunned

    by a man in military uniform who was holding her arm. He was tall and straight, his face was cold, and his brows were like mountains. At this moment, the eyebrows were slightly twisted into the word "Chuan" and looked at her.

    Qiaoqiao felt that the person in front of him was very familiar, and his name was on his lips, but he couldn't say how. She shook her swollen head, this damn sequelae of crossing!

    But since someone recognized her current body and was still a soldier, Qiao Qiao's heart was instantly settled.

    The man looked at Qiao Qiao and asked in a

    deep voice : "Why are you in the car? Where are you going?" Qiao Qiao had time to answer, and Lu Jiaxiang's cry came from behind, "Qiao Manman, don't go!"

    Hearing the words, the man locked Lu Jiaxiang's face with lightning-like eyes, and asked calmly, "Recognize?"

    Qiao Qiao shook his head quickly, and in a panic he couldn't help but clung to the man's sleeve with his other hand, asking for help anxiously: " Help me, I want to get off the car, he is not a good person!"

    There was a lot of noise in the carriage, and everyone was squeezing forward in a hurry, and there was no time for him to take care of it. Although Qiaoqiao's voice was not small, it was only heard by men.

    "What's going on? Make it clear!" A sharp expression flashed across the man's eyes, his resolute face became more stern and cold, his iron palm clasped Qiaoqiao's arm tightly, his hand strength unconsciously increased.

    hiss! Jojo couldn't help taking a breath.

    The man darkened his eyes and let go of his iron palm.