61-70

Chapter 61:

    On the day of the college entrance examination, the temperature dropped sharply.

    The snow flakes scattered all night have a tendency to grow bigger in the morning when the sky is still dark.

    The tractors of the production brigade drove over less than five o'clock. For these educated youths and villagers who participated in the college entrance examination, the village committee and production brigade showed a 100% supportive attitude, just as a good bond for the village.

    Qiao Liang came to Qingshui Village in a small car, and Qiao Manman didn't need to squeeze in the back of the tractor with everyone to get caught in the wind and snow.

    At this moment, she stood in front of the tractor and cheered each other up and blessed each other.

    "It's almost time. Get in the car, remember to write your name and test number before answering the questions." Qiao Man told me in detail.

    She is the younger one among all the people, but she wants to order this and that like a big sister. Everyone is a little embarrassed, but feels moved inexplicably. Looking back on what happened over the past month, it can be said that they are able to take the college entrance examination so smoothly and confidently today, and they all have an inseparable relationship with Qiao Manman.

    Everyone pulled one by one and climbed onto the tractor. Meiyu suddenly appeared from nowhere, without any support, after climbing up with his hands and feet together, he sat silently in the back of the vehicle.

    Meiyu appeared silently, and his climbing movement was agile and swift, and no one reacted at first.

    Everyone exchanged glances at each other, all showing disgusting expressions.

    A very angry female educated youth took the lead to say out loud, "I don't want to be in the same car with her, who knows if she will steal our admission ticket again."

    "Yes, hurry up! And this viciousness People are sitting together, and I get goose bumps all over my body."

    "Get out of here, there is no place for you!" The

    curse was more uglier than the other. Meiyu seemed to have not heard him, holding his legs tightly and burying his head. In the space between the knee and the chest, fit an ostrich.

    "Big guy, let me say something." Uncle Wang, the tractor driver of the production team, said, "I know you have a grudge in your heart. If you really don't want to sit with her, let her sit in the co-pilot next to me. "

    Everyone is silent, they have no position to let Uncle Wang rush Mei Yu away, after all, the production team is free and kind to help. In addition, Mei Yu's father is one of the deputy captains of the production team. Although he is just a name, he doesn't have much real power, but his friendship is always there.

    Uncle Wang sighed secretly when everyone was silently compromising, "Meiyu, get off the car and come to me."

    The engine of the tractor finally started to start, and Qiao Manman finally shouted to everyone in the car, "Heaven It's too cold, everyone pay attention to keep your hand guards warm on the road, so that your hands are not stiff and you can't write words during the exam!"

    "Don't worry, it's full, you also get in the car and set off." Everyone waved goodbye to her.

    Qiao Manman exchanged one last look with He Zhiyuan in the air under the car, and He Zhiyuan nodded at her without a trace.