21-30

Chapter 21

    Qiao Manman felt that the voice was familiar, and turned his head to see that it was indeed the old man Meng who had played mud with her on the wasteland not long ago. He couldn't help but smile, "Master, it's you."

    "Old Meng, just now. Don't you not even want to talk to me? What are you doing here now!" Cheng Chunyang said with a stern face.

    Old Man Meng grinned, showing his big white teeth, and smiled at Qiao Man. "Girl, I said we are destined, you see, we have met again." He

    turned his eyes and said to Cheng Chunyang again: "Aren't you reluctant Do you want this girl, then I want it, you Cheng Chunyang can accept students, but my surname Meng can't accept students?"

    Cheng Chunyang glanced at Qiao Manman, who was standing aside, "What are you doing with a girl? Do you want to move bricks and tiles? Don't ask other girls if they want to."

    Cheng Chunyang was rather unhappy with Qiao Manman's way of doing things because of Mei Yu's remarks. No matter how angry she was with Old Man Meng, she didn't want someone who could calculate by his side.

    Cheng Chunyang calmly waited for Qiao Manman to refuse, because she knew that Qiao Manman should have the same purpose as Mei Yu, for studying hard, not for learning to do hard work.

    Old man Meng turned around and asked Qiao Manman solemnly, "Girl, I am a rough

    person who deals with stones and clay tiles all day long, would you like to worship me as a teacher?" Qiao Manman had already seen Cheng Chunyang. It was because of Mei Yu's words that she was disgusted with her, but she disdained to explain. Since a person has preconceived her dislike, then her explanation will not have a positive effect at all.

    At the same time, she is also a little disappointed with Cheng Chunyang now. Cheng Chunyang only saw Mei Yu, and he was so partial and partial to Mei Yu. As a teacher, such a person would only value the students she liked, and would not treat everyone equally. Moreover, in the book, Cheng Chunyang was originally Meiyu's mentor in this life. Now the two have met in advance, perhaps because of the force of the plot. The mentor-student friendship has already arisen, and she naturally doesn't want to mix it up.

    On the contrary, the old man in front of her who had a relationship with her made her feel trustworthy and amiable, and Qiao Manman's words also surprised her. She had seen the man’s ability and craftsmanship with her own eyes today, which made her feel more trustworthy and amiable. I am very envious. Before crossing, she was called a master craftsman, but her goal was not only to make some ordinary delicate things, but to be able to use any material to make anything, as big as a house, like those foreign master craftsmen. Small to a model.

    As for the review of the college entrance examination, she should rely on herself for the time being, or if she has other opportunities, she will fight for it.

    "Yes, I do!" A

    clear voice sounded, Qiao

    Manman bowed respectfully to Old Man Meng, and shouted: "Teacher." Qiao Manman's bending over slightly surprised Cheng Chunyang, but he didn't expect it. Qiao Manman was really willing to recognize the old man Meng, the mason in his mouth, as a teacher. However, didn't she find this place just to study? Was it because she rejected her, and she followed the old man Meng's words in order to find a step down? After that, she would have suffered a lot. Old Man Meng wouldn't let her touch those stones and bricks because of her girl.

    Old Man Meng folded his hands and smiled and said, "Okay, girl, you will be the old man's personal disciple." When

    these words came out, Cheng Chunyang was even more surprised. She looked at Old Man Meng incredulously, as if asking him why he should be treated to this. The girl looked at her differently.