Extra 111

Chapter 111 Postscript

    Before meeting Qiao Manman, Lu Xunan didn't understand what is meant by "a lifelong mistake at first sight."

    Until that winter, he caught a glimpse of her in the hospital corridor. From then on, he completely fell to her.

    The fall of one person to another is mostly bitter with sweetness, while the fall of Lu Xunan is all bitter and hopeless.

    Because later did Lu Xunan learn that Qiao Man was the wife of his cousin.

    Fate made a joke with him, letting him remember her when he didn't know who she was.

    This unforgettable thought is destined to have no response.

    Not only because there is a relationship between them, but also because Joe's full eyes have never seen him.

    Because of her cousin Lin Zhongnan's alienation and indifference to the Lu family, the name Lu Xun'an is just an unfamiliar relative to her, even inferior to an ordinary friend.

    The stranger she knew was probably the only impression he had in her heart.

    Later, Lin Zhongnan went to the battlefield, and Qiao Manman occasionally came to Luzhai to ask his uncle about Lin Zhongnan.

    He finally found a chance to meet and get along with her. He used the name of the uncle to visit her again and again, and gave her various precious or invaluable gifts in the name of the uncle.

    He didn't want to expect anything, he just wanted to leave a little mark in her life, even a slight one.

    However, Qiao Manman was undoubtedly smart and keen. After realizing that he was not visiting her at the uncle's instruction, he began to alienate him silently, returning his gift on excuse, until he refused to come to see him again.

    The process was gradual, and there were no waves. She left him with dignity and didn't expose the ugly aspirations hidden in his heart.

    He also understood that he had caused her troubles. He stopped looking for her with dignity and started paying attention to her silently where she could not see.

    It's just that he was very useless. She was framed by the Leng family's mother and daughter, by Huang He and others, and was threatened by Lu Xiaoyan. He didn't have anything to detect in advance so that she could avoid these dangers.

    At the age of 30, his father Lu Nian began to frequently urge him to find a suitable girl to marry, but he couldn't let go of his obsession with her.

    What's so good about marriage? Both marriages of his father ended in failure, and the second marriage even interrupted his father's future.

    People like him should live alone, and occasionally take out the photos in the book and take a look at her smile to comfort his lonely and aging heart.

    I still remember that in the midsummer of that year, under the bright sun, she stood in the path among the flowers full of platycodons and smiled lingeringly.

    This smile was printed in the photos he secretly took, and it will always be printed in his memories.

    And this is a secret that belongs to him alone, no one knows.

    Lin Zhongnan didn't know that his cousin Lu Xunan quietly saved a photo of his wife Qiao Manman.

    When he went to see Lu Feng at the Lu's old house, Lu Feng asked him to go to Lu Xun'an's room to get a copy of the information.