101-110

Chapter 101:

    During the rest of the holiday, Qiao Manman spent some time in the newly completed new residence with a few friends.

    On rainy days, listen to the rain and read a book in the attic.

    When it's fine, one person picks up a futon, sits in front of the French windows, drinks tea and chats.

    More often, they will pick fruits and enjoy the coolness under the flower porch in the courtyard.

    Every day I ate the delicacies prepared by Qiao Manman, and every day I watched the blooming scenery. When school was about to start, Yang Yuanfan and the four were very reluctant to leave Qiao Manman's home.

    After dying to the last day, a few people reluctantly packed their luggage and rushed to the city together.

    Almost everyone’s school was in the northwest of the capital. Two men sent three girls to the dormitory one after another before returning to school.

    When Qiao Manman returned to the dormitory, everyone had arrived.

    The two youngest homes are in the capital, almost full of dormitories with Qiao.

    Han Jufang did not go home in order to save money and lived in the dormitory for the whole vacation.

    The others set out from other places ahead of time and have been back for two or three days.

    Everyone brought some specialties from their hometown, and even Yao Qin brought some sweets and put them on everyone's bed with a cold face.

    Qiao Manman made some snacks when he was at home, and divided them into seven small clean tins and distributed them to everyone.

    When everyone saw the neatly lined beautiful brown-red slices in the transparent glass bottle, they were curious.

    The attractively colored thin slices are also covered with grains of white sesame, which smells of a strong fragrance.

    The educated youth lifted up the thin slices to shine at the window, and the sunlight could faintly shine through, making the thin slices more brilliant and bright.

    "This color looks like hawthorn cake, and there is a particularly fragrant taste, which is familiar but can't tell. Manchu, what is this?"

    Qiao Manman smiled, "You can eat and eat." The

    educated youth couldn't wait a long time ago. After listening to Qiao Manman's words, he took the opportunity to stuff the slices into his mouth.

    "Ah, this turned out to be meat!" The educated youth opened his eyes wide in surprise, and muttered as he chewed in his mouth: "It's so delicious, salty but sweet, fragrant but not greasy, and chewy, it's so aftertaste. ! it What is the name ah "?

    with the educated youth, then we have to come up with an open jar eat up, one after another call:"!? really too full of incense, which is that you buy, or do their own "

    on Even Yao Qin, who had always sang the opposite of Qiao Manman, didn't say anything this time, silently ate a slice, and then became an invisible man.

    Qiao replied with a smile: "It's called Zhou Rouxie. I didn't have anything to do when I was on vacation, imitating the method of grilling fish fillets."

    "What a shame, the things you gave us are too expensive." said a third-year-old.

    Many people in this age can't even eat enough to eat, let alone eat meat. Don't look at Qiaoqiao Manman who only gave away a small tin of dried meat, but it was made from several catties of fresh pork, and the cost was not high.