41-50

Chapter 41

    After about an hour or so, news came from underground. After all, Shimen was a tomb, and it seemed that the specifications were still very high, and it was necessary to continue to send more people into it.

    This time Cheng Chunyang couldn't sit still. She was studying history. You must know that many valuable historical materials were unearthed from the tomb. She couldn't wait to go down and see if there was any first-hand information there.

    After Meng Qingyi knew that there was no danger inside, he asked Qiao Manman, "Girl, do you want to see and see below?"

    Qiao Manman thought for a while, "Teacher, forget it, the environment inside must be bad now. You are old and weak. , Don’t go to such a gloomy place, wait a few days, after the smell and yin below are gone, let’s go in again, anyway, the tomb is here, and it will not disappear."

    Meng Qingyi is not that big to the tomb . Enthusiasm, as Qiao Manman said, too much yin below is bad for the elderly. Only people like Cheng Chunyang, cultural relics experts, and archaeological experts have such great interest. After all, this is what they are studying.     At three or four o'clock in the afternoon, another news came from the ground. Several experts found many cultural relics in the tomb, all of which are extremely precious. Through various clues, everyone has preliminarily confirmed that this is the tomb of a royal family in the Northern Qi Dynasty during the Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms.     The most valuable silk book among those cultural relics records some events in that period of history, which makes Cheng Chunyang a treasure. The Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms is a troubled time, and historical materials are less than other dynasties. Northern Qi is a regime in power in which the Xianbei Han people are in power. It does not pay attention to cultural inheritance and records are not many. The silk book unearthed in the tomb has filled Cheng Chunyang. Some gaps in research.     Although Cheng Chunyang has been delegated for many years, she has always been thinking about her professional field. This time she has gained a lot and she is naturally very happy.     Of course, the happiest person is the cultural relics expert. He is already crazy. There are many cultural relics unearthed in this tomb, each of which has its own unique value.

    Cheng Chunyang felt that, in the final analysis, all this must be thanked Qiao Manman. If it hadn't been for her to fall into the cave, and because of her carefulness, she discovered the existence of Shimen, I am afraid that this tomb would still be hidden deep underground. Without her later ideas, everyone still doesn't know how much time will be wasted to open this solid stone gate.

    Cultural relics experts were full of praise for Qiao Man, and praised Meng Qingyi for receiving a good seed. The literary expert also asked Qiao Manman jokingly if he wanted to learn from him. He felt that Qiao Manman seemed extraordinarily talented in this regard.     Meng Qing quit, and stared at the cultural relics expert. You know, Qiao Manman is so sweet, how can he be willing to let Qiao Manman be an apprentice to someone else? However, it is still good to use the set of cultural relics experts as a hobby for research and research.     Mei Yu and Han Lu didn't look at each other. Especially Mei Yu, she remembered very clearly that at the beginning Cheng Chunyang had a disgusting and disgusting attitude towards Qiao Manman. After a long time, she praised Qiao Manman! Is it true that Qiao Manman will always dominate himself in this life?     Han Lu feels equally uncomfortable. The literary expert is his own teacher. Now he is going to dig other people's students in front of him, which makes her more or less disappointed. Although the teacher is not alone, but the teacher praised a person whom she once looked down upon, which made her a little unacceptable.     Thinking of this, Han Lu couldn't help but muttered, "What's so great!" The     voice was very small, but Mei Yu had heard it. She looked at the unswerving expression on Han Lu's face, and her eyes rolled.     There are a lot of cultural relics that need to be copied, rubbed, and sorted in the tomb. Naturally, these tasks cannot be done by the soldiers of the security team. One is that they are not professional enough, and the other is that they now have more important tasks, that is, to protect the tomb and all of them. The safety of cultural relics. Therefore, this task naturally falls to the experts and students.     Qiao Manman finally saw the legendary thousand-year-old tomb, which is far less terrifying than the evil described in the tomb robbery novel. After preliminary treatment, the wires were even pulled in. Except for the coffin that made people feel gloomy, as long as the other places were not associated, they would not cause any horrible emotions.