71-80

Chapter 71:

    Qiao Manman was cleaning up the ground that Lu Xunan had just sprinkled with water. Lin Zhongnan's voice sounded behind her. She stopped her movements and walked over without any doubt. "What's the matter?"

    Lin Zhongnan was silent, her eyes fell on Qiao Manman's hand covered by Lu Xunan, he took that hand and let her sit next to him.

    Qiao Manman likes to cook food and crafts. He should have rough hands covered with thin calluses, but Qiao Manman's hands are white and smooth, slender and soft, just like exquisite works of art.

    Lin Zhongnan held these hands calmly, and covered them with traces that he thought belonged to Lu Xun'an, until the temperature of Qiao Manman's hands was almost the same as his body temperature, and it was filled with his brand. Those sudden jealousy gradually dissipated.

    Lin Zhongnan recovered from a serious injury, and his body was still very weak. In addition, he had lost too much blood before and had not recovered from his recovery. The temperature on his body has been low.

    Qiao Manman was a little unclear about Lin Zhongnan's behavior, but she felt Lin Zhongnan's slightly cool body temperature at the moment, and her backhand wrapped his big palm.

    Delicate white and tender wrapped in rough and dark, although abrupt but inexplicably harmonious, the last bit of sourness in Lin Zhongnan's heart due to Lu Xunan also disappeared without a trace.

    Qiao Manman warmed Lin Zhongnan's hands for a while, and found that the effect was little, even her own hands gradually began to get cold, thinking of the fish soup that was set aside as soon as she entered the door, and hurriedly walked over to serve a small bowl of it. Feed the spoon to Lin Zhongnan.

    Lin Zhongnan smelled the fish soup and sniffed gently. When the soup was in the mouth, the delicious taste completely stimulated his taste buds, and he couldn't help but drank several sips.

    The taste of the soup is very familiar, as if he was always lingering in his mouth when he was in a coma.

    He just thought about it and knew that Qiao Manman must have been working hard to take care of him these days, and he even had to worry about his injuries.

    Thinking of this, Lin Zhongnan raised her head and looked at Qiao Manchu carefully. She seemed to be much thinner than when she was separated last time. Although her figure was covered by the bloated padded jacket, the padded jacket was empty. It is not difficult to imagine the padded jacket. Under the thin shoulders, thin waist.

    When the fish soup was fed to his mouth again, Lin Zhongnan shook his head, pushed it with his hand, and signaled Qiao Manman to drink, "You are all thin."

    Qiao Manman looked down at himself subconsciously, and then showed a little bit of complacency, "You I don’t understand, I’m just like this, a girl’s standard body shape. You are really thin, and your face is showing bones. Drink it! Drink it to get better soon.” As he

    said, he quickly fed the soup into Lin Zhongnan’s mouth with slightly opened lips. In the middle, after feeding, pursed lips and smiled, like a spring tree blooming.

    Lin Zhongnan's gaze fell on the pale pink lips, his eyes darkened a bit, and when Qiao Manman smiled unsuspectingly, he leaned forward and covered her lips.

    Qiao Manman opened his eyes in an instant, thinking that the wound on Lin Zhongnan's chest is not suitable for such a move at present, and anxiously wanted to reach out and push it away, fearing that his actions would hurt him when his hand was about to touch Lin Zhongnan's chest. , Laid his hand loosely, and honestly raised his head slightly to accept it.