The.. Sleepover?

Quackity grabbed a picture book and started looking through it. "Woah... WAS THIS YOU?" Quackity turned the book to Wilbur, laughing. Wilbur's face went red when he saw that it was a baby photo of him taking a bath. "G-GIVE ME THAT-" Wilbur snatched it out of Quackitys hands but he was still cracking up. Wilbur lightly punched Quackity on the shoulder, "okay okay thats enough-"

Quackity and Wilbur were having the time of their lives. They ate all the snacks Wilbur had stored and told stories about themselves all night. "And then Tommy grabbed the hair dye and dumped it all over his head! We got in so much trouble after that," Wilbur exclaimed and Quackity was dying laughing. "That kid seems amazing," Quackity said. "Yeah he would be, if he wasn't such a pain in the butt," Wilbur laughed.

Wilbur blew out the candle and the two of them looked up at the stars. Quackity would point to a group and piece them together like a connect-the-dots puzzle. Wilbur laughed, then yawned. Not even 5 minutes later, the two were dead asleep.

The sun rose and shined in their faces. Wilbur was the first to wake up, and he turned to see Quackity clinging onto his arm. He smiled, he seemed like a little duck to Wilbur. About a whole minute passes by and Quackity slowly woke up. "Good morning, little duckling," Wilbur laughed. Quackity fully opened his eyes and immediately pushed off of Wilbur. "I AM SO SORRY I DIDNT MEAN TO-" Wilbur cut him off, "It's alright, no worries."

Quackity sat up and he looked like he was just attacked by some type of forest animal. Wilbur glared at him and just giggled. "WHATS SO FUNNY TO YOU OVER THERE BRITISH BOY-" Quackity yelled. "You left your beanie on while sleeping, bad idea. Here, let me help you fix your hair." And with that, Wilbur took Quackitys beanie off and started to flatten out his fly-aways. Quackity stared into Wilburs eyes, they were so... heavenly. Not only that but Wilburs features seemed so divine. From the shape of his nose to his clear skin, he was so perfect..

Wilbur gently put the beanie back on Quackity, "there, now you don't look like you had just got attacked by a bunch of kittens." Quackity quickly shook out of his thoughts and thanked Wilbur.

They were walking back to their houses, hoping that they would wake up on the way. It seemed like Wilbur was gonna fall over at any second, so Quackity had an eye on him at all times. They reached the halfway point and they went to sit on a bench, just to rest. As soon as they sat down, Wilbur leaned his head over onto Quackitys shoulder. Quackity seemed confused but when he turned, he saw that Wilbur had fallen asleep. "Oh come on Wil, we got to get going-"

After what seemed like 10 minutes, Wilvur finally woke back up and they continued their journey back home. They stopped by Quackitys house first, since it was the closest on to the park. "If you ever need me, I live over on the house at the corner of the block," Wilbur explained. "I'm glad that we got to spend time toge-" Wilbur was cut off by Quackity pulling him into a hug. "T-thank you for everything. I enjoyed every single second with you!" Quackity yelled. He never got to experience the feeling of a true friend before, but it made him feel special. "No problem buddy," Wilbur smiled and hugged the smaller boy back.

Soon after they waved goodbye, Quackity walked into his house. "Where have you been?! I've been worried sick wondering where you were!" his mother exclaimed. "Sorry, I was out with that boy that we saw yesterday-" his mom cut him off. "You better not have done any stupid sh*t, you are only 13." "Mom, who do you think I am? I would never do something like that!" Quackity yelled with a shaking voice. "Yeah yeah that's what they all say. Go to your room."

Quackity stomped to his room unhesitatingly. "God, she was never like this back with Shlatt. She probably liked it better over there than here. Does she not care about my happiness?" He kept asking himself questions like those up until the point where he was crying out of frustration. God why was she like this...