Take It, It's Yours

Note: THIS CHAPTER MIGHT GET A LITTLE SPICY BUT NO SMUT. LIKE SOME BORDERLINE SEGGS SHIT BUT NOT ANY MORE THAN THAT. I'm also gonna start doing the pov of the characters so that you guys can have more of a sight on how they feel and think.

Quackity Pov:
My world stopped. Every person and every sound just disappeared. Just me and Wilbur, out on our friend's front porch, kissing. I felt Wilbur's hands brush against my waist and suddenly, I was pulled up against him. This was one moment I had waited for ever since we had that sleepover at the park 5 years ago. It felt amazing, the best 10 seconds of my life.

We could've went for longer, until..

"Ewww get a room you two" both me and Wilbur pulled away to see George laughing. My cheeks felt hot as I finally just realized that I KISSED Wilbur. K I S S E D. I turn away and run to Wilbur's car "BYE." I threw myself in the passenger seat, quite embarrassed. I pulled the hood of Wilbur's jacket over my head and slid down the seat.

After a while, Wilbur finally got in the driver's seat. "What took you so damn long?" Wilbur turned and stared at me, "sorry Quack, George started talking to me about how he thought that Dream was gonna ask him to prom because of how weird he would act around him. So I went to go ask Dream about it and he said that he would do it when we get back to school." I sat up in the seat, "are YOU gonna ask me to prom?" It was stupid, yes, but it was a genuine question. "About that.. I won't be able to make it to prom." He won't WHAT?! "Wha- What do you mean Wilbur? Then what was the point of this whole dating thing?" I was pretty pissed, and I can tell that Wilbur knows that.

Wilbur's Pov:
He's pissed, but maybe this will stop him from going to prom. "I-I have to go on a vacation with my family. I'm sorry that I couldn't tell you earlier." Wilbur soot, you're a horrible liar. Quackity turned his gaze out the window, he's really mad. After a few minutes of silence, he finally spoke up. "Take me to your house. My mom is asleep and the doors are locked." Was he crying? His voice was shaky, but I didn't ask him anything. I just nodded and drove home.

We walked inside, not holding hands like we usually do. This was such an awkward situation and it was all my fault. We walked up to my room and I closed the door. "I want to make it up to you. So I'll give you the night of your life just im this room." Its weird, I know. But what better way to apologize than to take someone's virginity? (I hate myself a little too much right now) I grab the other by his waist and slowly pushed him onto the bed. "Are you okay with this?"

Quackity Pov:
Wilbur asks if I'm okay with whatever he's about to do. I nod because consent is cool and smexy. He kisses me and I open my mouth slightly, letting Wilbur's tongue explore my mouth. I can feel the touch of his cold hands run up and down under my shirt. This movement was making me want more of him, I want to feel him.

As soon as things were about to move forward, I hear the door open. WHO TF WANTS SEX BUT DOESN'T LOCK THE DAMM DOOR. Fucking Wilbur. He quickly got off of me, I got a glimpse of who it was. Tommy freaking Innit. "Uhh- sorry if I walked in at the wrong time I just wanted to get my jacket from in here," Tommy quickly grabbed his jacket and ran out. I laughed. I grabbed myself a blanket and snuggled up on Wilburs bed. Well that was a night to remember.

A/N: Tbh, idk how long i'm gonna make this story. BUT YEAH. Also ask me some questions, im gonna have a q&a chapter just to answer some questions