"Are You Gay?"

Quackity woke up from a sleep that felt like lasted forever. The first day of school.. Not excited. Quackity got up, grabbed his uniform, and changed. He walked downstairs to see his mother prepared breakfast.

Quackity sat down at the table. "This uniform makes me look short," he said, disappointingly. (maybe because you kinda are but its fine, we still love you Quackity) His mother dropped his plate in front of him, "You look just fine sweetie. Now eat up so we can get heading out."

They were driving to the school when Quackity said, "I don't want to go to school again." "Sweetie but the people here aren't gonna be like that shitty friend you had." Quackity turned to his mom, "You never know! They can be just like Schlatt, maybe worse Mom!" He quickly turned away before he let his mom see the tears forming in his eyes.

They pulled up to the school, Quackity's mom had to drag him out of the car to the front door of the school. "You'll be fine, now go." Quackity turned to his mom, hugged her, then walked into the school. What the hall there's so many tall guys here, like Wilbur's size. Speaking of Wilbur- Before he could start looking for him, the bell rang. "Son of a-" Quackity mumbled as he was getting pushed by crowds of students. Finally, he walked into the main office where he was told to go. "Ahhh, Alex Quackity. Here, let me take you to your first class."

He had gone through 4 of his classes already. Only half way done. The office aid that guided him everywhere was nice though. He walked to the cafeteria with his lunch box and sat down at a random table. From the distance he heard a familiar voice. "Quackity!" He turned and saw Wilbur waving in the distance. His eyes lit up as the taller boy sat beside them. "I'm glad that I finally found you!" Wilbur smiled. Gosh was this guy hard to not fall for.. "Glad you found me too Wil!" he laughed. A group of kids came and sat with the two. "Hey Wilbur, who's this?" a guy with fluffy, dark drown hair asked. "Oh guys, this is my friend Quackity. I met him at the park the other day!" Wilbur turned and pointed at everyone and introduced them. George, Karl, Dream, Sapnap, Niki, Jack- holy shit this guy has some popularity..

They went outside after they finished their lunches, followed by a group of girls? This was all new to Quackity. Apparently, this group was known as the "girl grabbers." The whole group had some girl talking to them left and right. "Who's this cutie? Haven't seen him around," some girl asked, looking at Quackity. "Me? No you've got the wrong guy-" Quackity got cut off by Wilbur literally snatching him. "Yep you do got the wrong guy," Wilbur exclaimed. "Wilbur that made me dizzy-" "No it didn't :)" "oh okaY.."

The rest of his classes were boring, nothing special happened at all. After school, he walked out of the school when someone had snatched him back. Not again- This time it wasn't Wilbur, but that Karl guy. He took Quackity to the school fields and stood him under a tree. "Hello, nice to meet you too-" Quackity said with a shaky voice. "Are you gay?" Karl asked. "....."

"WHAT THE FU-"

A/n~~Leaving the ending like that because i thought it was funny