You Love Me?

The next day was full of Quackitys overthinking. Was the problem always him? Why was everyone like this to him? It was the weekend so he had all day to think about it. Karl called him around noon. "Hey Quack, I heard about what happened yesterday. Are you alright? Me and Sapnap can come over there to comfort you if it's okay with your mom," Karl offered with a comforting voice. "You know she would say yes," Quackity pushed his curtains to each side of his window, "if it wasn't pouring with rain outside." "I'm 18 Quack, i'm not gonna walk over there. I'll drive over there with Sap," Karl suggested. Quackity agreed and not long later, they arrived.

Quackitys mother made dinner and they all ate and laughed together. She knew all about Quackity and his gay ass, it was an obvious thing to her. But like a decent human being, she still loved him the same. After they ate, they went into Quackitys room to just watch movies. After a while, Quackity was asleep, snuggled in between the two people he loved the most.

In the morning, the three headed off to a nearby cafe. The mouse feeling in the air felt comforting to Quackity. When they arrived, he saw the two people he least expected to see. Wilbur and his pretty little girlfriend. Quackity decided that he wouldn't let this bother him, as he already found people who actually cared.

On the other hand, Wilbur freaked out when he saw the three enter. He was scared to even look Quackity face to face again. He kept his eyes on Sally until Quackity was in a spot where he wouldn't be able to see Wilbur without having to turn around. Wilbur then turned his attention to Quackity. At this point in his life, he's never wanted to hug Quackity more. He's reached the maximum limit on how much he can love him. Sally, obviously, noticed this weird behavior coming from Wilbur. She turned to see where he was staring at and immediately was pissed off. "Are you fucking kidding me?!" she exclaimed. This grabbed the attention from everyone, including Quackity. "You were for sure that you didn't like him when we started dating. Now look at you!" Wilbur shook out of his thoughts and immediately defended himself. "Oh come on, I would never lie to you." Sally stormed out of the cafe and Wilbur followed.

Quackity, Sapnap, and Karl all laughed as they walked out. "This might be a good time for us to be heading home," Sapnap said. "We'll see you tomorrow at school Quack!" Karl added. "Bye guys," Quackity happily exclaimed with a smile as he turned and started walking back home. As he was walking, he spotted a figure running at him. Well fuck, im about to get kidnapped. This was actually not the case. It was Wilbur. (that would be absolutely terrifying) Wilbur came up and grabbed Quackity by his shoulders. Then, he started talking really fast. "Quackity I'm so sorry for  hurting you, i didn't mean to i was just caught up in my jealous thoughts please forgive me i love you so much." The only reaction that came from Quackity was

"Wait.. you love me?"

"Quackity i've always loved you, ever since the day we first met back when we were 13. Please Quackity i need you to please forgive me. I can't live with the thought that i hurt you anymore.." Quackity was speechless. Is this why he was so mad about him getting a relationship? What was he supposed to do now? "Wilbur, i forgive you." Those words made Wilbur jump with joy. "YOU DO? YOU REALLY DO?" Quackity laughed, "of course i do silly." Wilbur picked Quackity up and threw him over his shoulders like a potato sack. "OI LET ME DOWN YOU PRICK," Quackity demanded. It seemed that maybe tomorrow wouldn't be too bad after all.

But I guess it was only a thought.

A/N: WOAH I ENDED THE STORY WITH 666 WORDS- GUYS THATS SO COOL (sorry Christian fellows)