My Last Straw.

TW: sewer slide

Wilbur's POV:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm at home now. I few bruises, a bloody nose, and a black eye i think. After everyone had left, Schlatt beat the absolute shit out of me  It's okay though. Tommy wanted to cuddle to see if it will "make the boo boos go away." He's in high school but god, he still acts like how he was when he was 7. He is my little brother, i'll love him always.

But why do i want to end it so badly?

I know it will hurt my friends and family, Tommy especially. But i still want to do it. I hate this weird feeling it's giving me. I shuffle off the bed slowly, making sure to not wake Tommy up. I walk to the kitchen and eat a cookie. Yummy. I then head outside.

Where am i going? Where are my thoughts taking me? I wasnt sure until i got to this huge building. Exactly. I'm gonna do it. No one can stop me now. It's midnight, who would do it anyway?

I walk into the building with a few stares coming my way from people probably working a late shift. I step into the elevator and press the buttons that would lead me all the way to the roof. When the door opens, a nice breespushes me back just a bit. That won't work. I walk to the edge of the roof.

There's a buzz from my pocket. Shit. I didn't leave my phone. I grab it. Incoming call: Toms. No going back now. "Hey Tommy" "WILBUR WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?" I know everyone is awake now because tommy would never scream like that with Phil or Techno still asleep. "Tom are you with Phil and Techno?" I'm ignoring his question. "Yes why?" "Put me on speaker" Theres a silence, I'm pretty sure I'm on speaker now. "Don't forget me you guys. I love you all so dearly but I want to see the love of my life so badly right now." Phil answered to me with a scared, shaky voice. "Wilbur, come home now. Please."

I'm holding the phone tightly in my hand as i bring it down from my ear to the building floor. I take a deep breath in.

"I'm sorry."

I push myself off the edge, hearing a few distant voices slowly fading from my phone. I'm falling and falling until i fell myself hit the floor. A flash of white appears.

"WILBUR" Who is that? It cant be who im thinking of. Unless im dead already. I feel a smaller figure wrap their arms around me.

"QUACKITY!"

A/N~ Sorry to announce, but thats the end of this story. DONT WORRY. I will start writing a new story on dtqk/crew boys and i think its gonna be great. Make sure to check it out. The first chapter will just be everything you'll need to know, THEN i'll get to the actual story. SEE YA LATER

edit: i deleted it HAH. but if anyone wants to give me ideas on a new story ill TRY and start it. With my algebra teacher giving me hw everyday, its going to be hard.

Exactly 499 words hehe